No announcement yet.

favorite multiplayer modes? why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFA if its a small server (like <10), and all the rest if its >15 or so. I especially like S&D and Sabotage but TD is fun too. HQ and Domination are fun but they get old kinda quick (or maybe I just haven't found a good HQ or Dom. server yet). I like servers that mix all modes together the best.

Comment

My favorite WAS TDM, but now I'm getting to like search & destroy, domination, and headquarters more. My only complaint is that many time these games are over almost as soon as they begin! And I don't know of this is a situation that can be controlled by the server administrator or if an actual mod that allows timeing changes, scores limits and the like must be employed. But I'm positive that CoD 4 could become the very best simulation for strategic team play provided some subtle but important changes are made.

Comment

I agree with you DelphiWar! This game has possibilities for further customization which could make it great!

Comment

Hardcore Ftw!!

Comment

Sabotage and Search and Destroy. Sabotage is more hectic than TDM and usually lasts longer, as there is a common objective that each team is moving towards (the bomb). And Search and Destroy for the game play.

Comment

Working...
            X