Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's get the server started, I'm going in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get the server started, I'm going in!

Let's do it! :yay:

I would, but im going to bed. :|:
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Aww, I'm gonna have to miss it. I got a new PSU and the fan on it doesn't seem to want to go slower than 100%, so I'm not playing any games to put load on it (gonna return it tomorrow)

Comment

:laugh: I left my computer at school, no BF2 for 2 weeks.

Comment

Wow.

One of the only people who came in while I was idling was some fruit called HansGruberDDM: he hid the Cobra and one F35 under the carrier, hovered the other one and kept baseraping the moment I spawned.

I asked him to stop so we could have some fun instead and he swears me off before leaving the server. WTF is wrong with people? ROFL.

"[Buffer] [01:10:08] HansGruberDDM -> **** you Im leaving *****" :laugh:

Comment

I tried going to the server a couple of days ago and it couldn't find it. I cut and pasted the IP address from your (Sloi) post and it couldnt find the server. Is it offline alot? Any suggestions?

Comment

It's online. Should always be up, anyway...

Comment

the TGN server is always empty

Comment

I didn't even know TGN had a BF2 server.

Comment

you didnt notice that big game-monitor banner at the top of the tbf2 forum page?
                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

well now you know. anyone joining it now?

Comment

I'm at work, but I'll idle in it later tonight. I did that yesterday for a good 20 mins... no one came in. :P

Comment

You idled for a whopping 20 minutes!!!!??!?!?!?!! LOL dude if you want a server to get started you need to idle 24/7 for 2 months along with 20 other people...I mean I have literally seen 200 people viewing bf2 forums alone and no one joins your server? Thats just sad...You can always join our server its full 24/7...20 people here cant idle their pcs in the server? wow

Comment

Originally posted by illuzion View Post
                            You idled for a whopping 20 minutes!!!!??!?!?!?!! LOL dude if you want a server to get started you need to idle 24/7 for 2 months along with 20 other people...I mean I have literally seen 200 people viewing bf2 forums alone and no one joins your server? Thats just sad...You can always join our server its full 24/7...20 people here cant idle their pcs in the server? wow
                            Yes, it's a sad situation. Honestly, I think the TBF2 forum admins should mass PM everyone to let them know we have a server...

FFS, we have a f*ckin' banner right there, smack in your face when the forum page loads, and even that's not enough for people to realize we have our own server.

What can ya do, eh?

Comment

24/7 Dalian? Since when?

And talk about a simply awful choice for getting a server popular. But whatever, your call. It's doubtful I personally will be on it much .

Edit: Just seen the new sub-forum at the top

Comment

Working...
                              X