X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephensolofo's Guide to Playing Armor

Marry me k?

Comment

Did you just say that light tanks and APC's are useless?

Comment

yes I did,apcs and light tanks are free ta for the other team.

Comment

i just took the time to read through your guide, which wasn't as long as I first thought. Really liked it! Cheeky tactic to have one heavy in front and 2 meds behind lol! Thanks for this Solofo! Looking forward to future content!

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo View Post
            yes I did,apcs and light tanks are free ta for the other team.
            Lol, when i used to play i didnt have any problems with killing heavy tanks with light tanks. Those special ability missiles are DEADLY

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
              Lol, when i used to play i didnt have any problems with killing heavy tanks with light tanks. Those special ability missiles are DEADLY
              I wouldn't say their useless, they have their uses, just not as a combat vehicle. Very useful for quick caps and fortifying, when I used to play clan matches in the beta and demo, the armour play (always me) would get spammed with TA so I could drop as many lights as possible, very good in small 2 v 2 matches and often resulted in total domination.

Yeah, went off on a bit of a tangent there. They're not useless, just don't use them like heavies

Comment

^ Sounds like youre sitting on a little guide of your own?

Comment

Working...
                X