Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grenade Launcher Kids from BF2 have infested COD4 - gbye, cya in next decent game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive just come up with the answer. Make a two second delay before the launcher fires!!

Comment

lmao play HArdcore TDM and when they rush with GL they will get shot from 5 dif sides....

Comment

If you have your own server there is a simple solution.

// Attachments
        set attach_allow_assault_acog "1"
        set attach_allow_assault_gl "1" << change to 0
        set attach_allow_assault_none "1"

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
          If you have your own server there is a simple solution.
          Am i right in thinking that makes it so grenade launchers can't be used? If so, that's brilliant.

Comment

Don't ban the GL. The one on my G36C and i have just become really good friends. I can now shoot half way across the level to a spawn point and pick up 2 kills. Very nice.

Comment

lol love the crying over this weapon, amazing.....

perhaps the author should stick to solitaire or pong, I hear there's no GL's in those games..

Comment

Or Minesweeper, it owns both Pong or Solitaire.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
                  Don't ban the GL. The one on my G36C and i have just become really good friends. I can now shoot half way across the level to a spawn point and pick up 2 kills. Very nice.
                  This is exactly why the GL sucks because people like you use it like this.

Comment

All ya'll need to quit cryn, who'd you think was gonna play cod4? all those threads "we hate bf2" waahhhhh

gonna be worse on ya now with those small mapps...

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
                      This is exactly why the GL sucks because people like you use it like this.
                      How should it be used then?

Comment

• Like ''zyeah''

Comment

• Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                          I would rather get friggin owned by someone half way across the map then from 5m away with the n00b tube.

Originally posted by alex98uk
                          I believe the way to roll is like how someone suggested above. The GL should only stay as the current weapon for 5 secs before it defaults back to your rifle. Whilst, not very realistic, it does cure the problem is nubbery tubing.
                          ^ That was me!!!! And I STAND BY IT!

Comment

• Yea, i don't use it in close combat. I just release the nubbery tube when i see people at a distance. Ask -Dan- to give you some victims testimonial on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                              I think he was commenting on you shooting the GL into a spawn. That's generally frowned upon by most players as lame, and will get you kicked/banned from many servers.

Comment

• Bingo. I see this happening all the time via the kill cam.

Guys spawn in switch to GL, pop off a coupla rounds towards the spawn and start running. It's just cheap kills you didn't "earn" but you got lucky.

But, some folks only care about the score at the end. For me, I like to have an enjoyable experience and not get spawn-naded.

I've used a real M203 numerous times. It is not intended for close quarters fighting... most people use it like a shotgun with a very large round. :shakehead

I'm not sure what to do to fix it, but I think it unbalances the game and gives those who can't aim and shoot an easy weapon to use. They can easily pop a couple over towards some enemy, get a couple of kills, die and be back with two more rounds!

As for me, I'm trying not to die at all. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                                X