Too many grenades in SP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many grenades in SP?

Does anyone else think that there's too many grenades? The throw-back feature becomes useless, because you can't throw back like 5 nades at the same time... especially on veteran it plays more like Bomberman.
    At many places you never get to shoot, because you are busy dodging / throwing grenades.

This wouldn't be too bad if you could stay at the back, but you have to be at the front to make your team advance.

I put what is a grenade cause I felt like it and thats what happens when you put a pointless poll option in :P

Comment

Actually that was the option for people who were undecided, so they wouldn't come here and complain.

Comment

Then put "Undecided."

Comment

It's just a random option for people who don't know what to vote. Is that so hard to understand?
          As long as it prevents people from asking "Where's the option for I DON'T KNOW?" anything works. Seeing the replies I should've put another option with "I'm a douchebag"...

Comment

Originally posted by m_d View Post
            It's just a random option for people who don't know what to vote. Is that so hard to understand?
            As long as it prevents people from asking "Where's the option for I DON'T KNOW?" anything works. Seeing the replies I should've put another option with "I'm a douchebag"...
            im sure aerialz what vote in that option lol, tbh i think the grenades are fine, in RL a soldier can carry 4 to 5 grenades, but i think they shoulda done 3 flash and 3 frag not 5 each

Comment

Nope, it seems fine, the more they throw at me, the more I am sure I am going to pick up some for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by m_d View Post
                Seeing the replies I should've put another option with "I'm a douchebag"...
                Is that the one you would have chosen?

Comment

I don't like the grenades in SP, they're all over the place, especially played in veteran. (Or whatever the last level is called)

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT] View Post
                    Nice one :laugh:

and m_d you may want to chill out a bit.

I think there are too many flashbangs, but the nades I can handle.

Comment

I know what you mean and it is rather annoying, but tbh i completed the game on Veteran, and i very rarely died of nades, due to the comp not cooking them, you had enough time to throw them back

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT] View Post
                        I've seen better comebacks in pre-school, but looking at your avatar that doesn't surprise me.

I know what you mean and it is rather annoying, but tbh i completed the game on Veteran, and i very rarely died of nades, due to the comp not cooking them, you had enough time to throw them back
                        Most of the time it works, but I recently found myself in situations where 5 or more nades were thrown at me and all I can do is run out of the cover or die.

I would grab a sniper and fight from the back, but I have to be at the front or otherwise the AI soldiers won't move to the right position. For the same reason sniper rifles are pretty useless in the single player campaign. If you stay at a big range and snipe, the enemies just keep respawning and there's no progress.

Comment

I think the RPG's are more excessive than the grenades.

I voted no.

Comment

Too much RPGs, grenade packs everywhere seem like grenades are infinite in some cases, too much weapon ammo for each weapon picked up, and no smoke grenades either...

Comment

grenades arent a problem if you know how to hit the 3 button or actually move to get away from the grenades. even on veteran i usually died from bullets rather than explosives.

Comment

Working...
                              X