X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so did you buy it or not?

Comment

no times 3

its a great try, but just like dod, great game-play doesn't always make a great game, crazy i know. mapping, spawning, in-game organization are some of the things that make the battlefield series refreshing. as far as the engine goes, its pretty damn good, unlike the battlefield engine. but this game is just a mindless shooter, even with objectives. you don't really accomplish anything in these tiny maps because the enemy spawns keep moving and the maps are so tiny, by the time you learn um you will be bored. i got bored of this game after playing it about 13 days straight. battlefield i left for other reasons, namely the buggy engine and huge lack of support on some very obvious game problems.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
        No, I wouldnt worry about CoD4 much, its mostly hype. There are better FPSes out there, Im sure.

Crunch
        woot! there is no better fpses.... if you think so, then what are you doing posting 840 posts on a cod4 forum??

Comment

in my opinion.. the multiplayer is not even close to that of bf2's... yes the graphics are unreal and being able to earn upgrades for ur weapons is awesome! but the maps are REALLY REALLY small.. theres no travel time between kills so nearly every map with the acception of few are a nade infested bloodbath.. the sniper in multiplayer is almost useless on 80% of the maps.. if ur not from America then u will most likely get killed before u come round any corner due to lag.. but the Pro's in this game DEFINATLY out weigh the Cons.. if ur thinking of getting a FPS this has to be one of the best i have ever played comming second only to bf2..

EDIT: wow i just read that... sounds very contradictory lol.. but i just named all the bad things i could think of.. theres a TON of great things about the game wich ull discover once u buy it

Originally posted by bajsglad View Post
          woot! there is no better fpses.... if you think so, then what are you doing posting 840 posts on a cod4 forum??

dude he's entitled to his opinion lol.. and there IS better FPS out there but once again thats a matter of opinion

Comment

you're not too bright are ya?

Take a look at the guy who posted this thread. Check his post count. See anything odd?

Comment

I would buy it just for the SP campaign cause COD4 has one of the best storylines and gameplay in an SP campaign that i've played yet.

Multiplayer is fun but its a different scope to BF2142. BF2142 is more open/vehicle based warfare whereas COD4 is smaller/infantry based maps. COD4 MP is really enjoyable for me but won't ever replace the fun that MP BF2 provides me.

Comment

Post count is throughout ALL of the TotalNetwork.

My post was for sarcasm, though I do not think CoD4 is the greatest since Doom, I do think it is one of the best. Some, however, do not like it, and thats OK.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                X