No announcement yet.

Should i buy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's put it this way...COD4 is currently the 3rd most-popular PC online shooter in terms of number of people playing at the same time. Only CS and CS:S have more players, and COD4 consistently has twice the number of people playing than BF2.

There's a reason for its popularity.

Comment

so its a great game though it doesnt support squad play, some of you said you played 2142 before and loved this one. It sounds like i might consider getting it.

Comment

It's worth getting for the sheer joy of RPG'ing someone.

Comment

No real squad play, but you should simply get it just for the sheer joy in the gameplay overall.

Comment

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!! best game EVER

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero View Post
              BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!! best game EVER
              Remove helis and add the L85A2, and then it would be the best game ever.

Comment

still best game ive ever played... xD best action, i like the perk system except for some of them are USELESS (eavesdrop? i mean.. come on!!!! no1 on PC uses voIP) but still... BUY IT!! xD

Comment

Buy it.

I've been playing FPSs ever since Wolfenstein, and believe me this is one of the cream of the crop and definately the best in the COD franchise.

Comment

As already said its an awesome game, but not a patch on 2142 for team play.

Search and destroy has the most team play, get on some larger maps like overgrown and pipeline and you can team up with people and work together.

Comment

YES YES and YES.

I'm a BF1942 > BFV > BF2 > BF2142 person and good god get CoD4.

If your on a TS then squad play is also better. You don't go around together as much as you do in BF but jesus the gameplay and the fact when you shoot someone they die makes up for it.

The maps are all small infantry and well constructed maps so really it's like being in a big squad anyway. Your always around a friendly.

Comment

DONT DO IT!!! SAVE YOURSELF! Its too late for us, cant you see that! If you have any LIFE left, DONT GET THIS GAME! :dead:

:shakehead

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

lol Crunchy!

Comment

Single-player campaign is probably the best you'll ever find. Multiplayer is overrated though. Fun for a while. I didn't like 2142, but I've played a lot of BF2. CoD4 is worth the price for the campaign. If you like the multiplayer, that's just a bonus.

Comment

Here's why you should get it.

You'll see many posts from me, and others, who love this game and yet want to point out it's flaws. That's our perogative.

To put it in another perspective, I love my wife and I can tell you all her flaws but that doesn't mean I'll divorce her.

Get the goddamn game.

Comment

...yet.

(lol sorry had to say that)

Comment

Working...
                                X