No announcement yet.

Most over used weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would probably say either the P90 or the M16 + red dot because of the skilless use of both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis View Post
      P90 > M4
      No way. M4 for the win:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralPatton View Post
        No way. M4 for the win:yay:
        The G36 is way better than the M4.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis
          The G36 is way better than the M4.
          ...:shakehead *sigh*

Comment

...:shakehead *sigh*
            lol I was joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis View Post
              lol I was joking.
              Your jokes make little kittens cry:laugh:

I don't understand the purpose of a G36 in COD4? Now, in real life, I am a huge fan of the G36C, MG36, G36E..etc but in COD4, it is "Slightly" stronger than the M4 but shoots slower. I guess maybe if you have double tap on, but than if you have a G36 w/ Double Tap, Deep Impact (or w/e) and an M4 w/ Double Tape, Deep Impact, I'd say the M4 would win most the time. Am I wrong here?

Comment

I don't understand the purpose of a G36 in COD4? Now, in real life, I am a huge fan of the G36C, MG36, G36E..etc but in COD4, it is "Slightly" stronger than the M4 but shoots slower. I guess maybe if you have double tap on, but than if you have a G36 w/ Double Tap, Deep Impact (or w/e) and an M4 w/ Double Tape, Deep Impact, I'd say the M4 would win most the time. Am I wrong here?
                You don't know how right you are. The G36 and M4 do the same damage and have the same range. The G36 has a lower rate of fire and has more recoil.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(=BlackMage View Post
                  You don't know how right you are. The G36 and M4 do the same damage and have the same range. The G36 has a lower rate of fire and has more recoil.
                  Speed Note: G36 is useless :laugh:

Comment

I guess I just hate the M4 then. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                    X