Most over used weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Field View Post
    i think the m16 is underused, i totally crushed people on bog with that weapon lol
    It is the perfect weapon for bog, but use it on almost any other map and it definitely doesn't fare as well.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(=AutoFodder View Post
      It (M16) is the perfect weapon for bog, but use it on almost any other map and it definitely doesn't fare as well.
      Put an ACOG on it and give it a try on Showdown. I find it great for those long-shots down the upper "hallways" around the central area, and also for "sniping" the would-be campers who like to perch on those high planks of wood outside that allow them to shoot into the USMC spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
        Put an ACOG on it and give it a try on Showdown. I find it great for those long-shots down the upper "hallways" around the central area, and also for "sniping" the would-be campers who like to perch on those high planks of wood outside that allow them to shoot into the USMC spawn.
        I couldn't possibly ruin it with an ACOG. I find them to be incredibly inconsistent and you are therefore wasting the laser-beam accuracy of the M16 w/ RDS.

Comment

I use the m16 w/rds as my primary weapon, with stopping power and deep impact, you can practically snipe with it and take people out with 1-2 bursts, I can easily get a 5-6:1 with it in either mode..

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis
            But everyone isn't issued every single type of gun.
            And the same with grenades. You can only take two different types, the same with guns

Comment

has to be the blardy p90. sprayers

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite View Post
                Most overused weapon: Grenade.
                I agree and the M4

Comment

Originally posted by Md2a View Post
                  And the same with grenades. You can only take two different types, the same with guns
                  Except that there's only one type of grenade that effectively kills people... :|:

Comment

I just finished my headshots III challenge with the M16 few days ago. And i noticed that it's easier to get headshots with RDS. I don't know why but RDS works better with it.. And on the otherhand, i have Acog on my M4(thanks to ThQp, for this setting)...

Only downside on M16 is the low fire rate without double tap. Atleast i didn't have much of an change in CQC without it...

Comment

Yeah, I have better headshot accuracy with the red-dot as well, probably because it doesn't sway like the Acog does. But I like the increased sight range with the Acog, to be able to tag someone from far off...kind of a cross between sniper and med-range AR player.

I enjoy cleaning out campers and snipers, so being able to hit them with the Acog from a greater distance is a plus for me. Other than pure range though, I prefer the red-dot in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
                        Yeah, I have better headshot accuracy with the red-dot as well, probably because it doesn't sway like the Acog does. But I like the increased sight range with the Acog, to be able to tag someone from far off...kind of a cross between sniper and med-range AR player.

I enjoy cleaning out campers and snipers, so being able to hit them with the Acog from a greater distance is a plus for me. Other than pure range though, I prefer the red-dot in every way.
                        Yeah, i like the Acog in the M4, don't know why it's like that. But that's the only gun i use with the Acog...

I still want to see that EOTech reflex in the MP. That would be awesome..

:salute:

Comment

Easy answer bout the RDS on the M16. No sway. The M16, G3, and M14's RDS's don't sway, but the ACOGs do.

Comment

i know, b4 i used to use the m4, but a friend of mine got me to start using the m16 instead, and to me, its almost like cheating, its so good. my only beef though is if u have the acog, it sucks close range in addition to the slow ROF is a hinderance

Comment

lol definatly the M4... Crap damage. I think people only use it because it is, admittably a good starter gun with no recoil so it's really easy to hit people. Tbh I prefer any gun other than it. I just use controlled bursts and after at most 2 bursts they are down. M4 is just one long mag long bursts that you may get them in, and you better hope they aint shooting back or due to damage your going down first.

Edit: I'm not saying M14 users are noobs... Just that there are maybe other guns they should try.

Comment

P90...

Comment

Working...
                                X