Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD4 Drinking Game

Take a drink when:

* You're a kill short of a chopper/airstrike and get noobed.
    * Some "helpful" soul on your team tells you to "shoot the chooper noobs", or "get the hQ noobs".
    * Someone says "5 v 6: TEAMZ PLS"

Stop drinking when:

* Someone isn't using a sniper on "Bog".
    * You get killed by your own chopper.
    * Your nade bounces off that signpost/telegraph pole/piece of wall you never knew existed and lands in your mouth.

This is just intended as a starter, I'd like you pros to add far more amusing suggestions.

Peace out :salute:

"5 v 6: TEAMZ PLS" thats a little too specific!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasquez View Post
      Take a drink when:

* You're a kill short of a chopper/airstrike and get noobed.
      This one alone will get most of us hammered in no time.

Comment

Want to get hammered quick;

Take a drink when someone complains about the noob tube/p90/laststand/martyrdom.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
          Want to get hammered quick;

Take a drink when someone complains about the noob tube/p90/laststand/martyrdom.

Crunch
          Or accuses the other team for camping...

I've seen that lot lately...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
            Or accuses the other team for camping...

I've seen that lot lately...
            Yea, thats a good one too.

They accused me of that the other day because every time they spawned, I was there to kill them. I said, "If you look around, your on the other side of the map." They said, "Yeah, so?"

:|::hmm:

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I think it was few days ago, when i was playing on this random pub server. On the District map, we kick'd the crap out of the other team. We were the "active" part of the two teams, and someone of the enemy team had somekind of Heureka! moment. He typed in to the chat something between the lines "This is BS, all you guys do is camp". And then he disconnected...

I lol'd that so bad...

[Offtopic]
              Crunch have you noticed that you have stunt double in TGN??
              Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

[/offtopic]

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                They accused me of that the other day because every time they spawned, I was there to kill them. I said, "If you look around, your on the other side of the map." They said, "Yeah, so?"
                Yeah, but there are some pricks out there who will shoot directly into the main "static" spawn areas (eg. specific corners in Shipment, the hangars in Countdown, etc) and kill people as soon as they appear. That's pretty frustrating when you're on the receiving end of it, and there's nothing you can do to control where you spawn.

Not saying you were doing that, but it does happen a fair bit, especially with snipers.

With the small maps and limited spawnpoints (often near a team-mate who is about to get wasted) there are definitely times when the spawn system can drive you nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                  Yeah, but there are some pricks out there who will shoot directly into the main "static" spawn areas (eg. specific corners in Shipment, the hangars in Countdown, etc) and kill people as soon as they appear. That's pretty frustrating when you're on the receiving end of it, and there's nothing you can do to control where you spawn.

Not saying you were doing that, but it does happen a fair bit, especially with snipers.
                  There is only few times when i have shot someone with sniper to spawn point... "The Lemmings" effect has happened more than few times, and usually it brings lots of laughs, when it happens...

Anyone wondering what the Lemmings effect is, it means when you are "defending" as sniper, and you kill person X when he's crossing the street(example). Few seconds later, the same dude runs from same spot, and you kill him again...

I had a blast when this one dude kept trying to run across the street on Strike and everytime i nailed him before he made it across..

Comment

Drink a shot everytime you hear "OUR UAV IS ONLINE" in a 50 man TDM. :laugh:

Comment

Or drink tequila shot everytime you get killed in 32 man FFA shipment...

You'd be wasted in no time... :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                        Yeah, but there are some pricks out there who will shoot directly into the main "static" spawn areas (eg. specific corners in Shipment...
                        On Shipment that's probably one of the better tactics lol...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
                          Or drink tequila shot everytime you get killed in 32 man FFA shipment...

You'd be wasted in no time... :laugh:
                          why not take a drink when ur killed by someone pretending to be tila tequila?

Comment

Originally posted by seoulspirit View Post
                            why not take a drink when ur killed by someone pretending to be tila tequila?

We need AO rating to this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis View Post
                              On Shipment that's probably one of the better tactics lol...
                              I hope we can get the Shipment2 custom map going on the server, or that ze_cargo map...Shipment's layout isn't a bad one to play, if only it weren't the size of a shoebox (or you only play it 3 vs 3 or less).

Comment

Working...
                              X