Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hackers needs attention!

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab
    Some do...but I think most hide behind the age old, "You're just a noob...get some skill."

Remember...alot of hackers *cheat* because they suck at the game.
    and they don't get attention at home, or school, they are loners, who strive on pissing us off, but when they don't annoy us, they get sad and cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post
      and they don't get attention at home, or school, they are loners, who strive on pissing us off, but when they don't annoy us, they get sad and cry.
      Well im sure they get satisfaction in just owning everybody even if they dont get a response.

Comment

Cheaters buy hacks (they are not 'hackers' ...wouldn't know the first thing about writing code), because they otherwise suck at the game. It puts them on an more even plane with Players that have actually worked to develope the skills to get good at the game. Why bother to work on skills, when they can just buy them? Most will soon get bored and see they wasted their money ...or figure out other ways to prove they are losers.

Comment

So next time folks remember not to bother the aimbotter while he is killing you million times. Eventually he'll get tired and leave you alone.

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
            Cheaters buy hacks (they are not 'hackers' ...wouldn't know the first thing about writing code), because they otherwise suck at the game. It puts them on an more even plane with Players that have actually worked to develope the skills to get good at the game. Why bother to work on skills, when they can just buy them? Most will soon get bored and see they wasted their money ...or figure out other ways to prove they are losers.
            How do you explain the top players that recently got wiped for hacking? Generalising and sticking all hackers in the same box is a huge presumption, people do different things for different reasons, yeh some hackers do it to p.i.s.s. people off but some do it for points, different game play, easier to get ranked up etc. I hate hacking as much as everyone but start saying stuff like this 'Hackers don't use aimbots to win, they use it to annoy others so that you can give them attention and make them feel important.
            Hackers feed and live off on emotions and attentions'. (watching far too much telly me thinks (presumption on my part) then it has to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
              So next time folks remember not to bother the aimbotter while he is killing you million times. Eventually he'll get tired and leave you alone.
              Not possible, there will always be someone showing their *** and crying hax.

Comment

Ok, well now I can say "most" hackers.

Comment

they're still not hackers..... people really need to look up the definition of hacker....

if anything they're "cheaters"

Comment

I agree. But they suck d*ck.

I was owning one by the name of owned-by-meh and while everyone else was complaining I was giving him the old falcon hello. :laugh:

He had about a 3-1 KDR I think and I think I had about 7-1. LOL.

Oh BTW, kudos to Sarciss for showing off his skills in the same way I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                      It's called, "slang."
                      it's called wrong ****ing word and definition, read a book.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                        they're still not hackers..... people really need to look up the definition of hacker....

if anything they're "cheaters"

So refreshing to hear this... even I get caught in the parlance of saying 'hacker' when it is just sooooo inappropriate. They're cheaters and the VAST majority simply downloaded their 'hax'.

Comment

Yup, calling them hackers is giving them far too much credit.

Comment

knowing that u have advantage over others and still saying ur the best automatically makes u stupid, there are a few people on this forum who think that way, wont mention names

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
                              knowing that u have advantage over others and still saying ur the best automatically makes u stupid, there are a few people on this forum who think that way, wont mention names
                              Exactly. Thats like you knowing you like pie and yelling it out to the whole world 10,000 times. Besides, often hackers are very cocky, and usually if you are others will tend to pick on you. Someone good shows up and it's game over for you.

Comment

I know that people using hacks arn't considered hackers, but if you say cheaters most people will tend to think you are talking about glitchers and people using cheap tatics like noob tube, C4 jumpers etc... When you say hackers people automatically assume Aimbotters and Mods. Let's just call them HU "Hack User"

Comment

Working...
                                X