What Would You Change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drifter View Post
    Make the game rated M like Lead said, damn children shouldn't be playing games with killing anyway.
    Other than that I would want the Aircraft carrier to be able to sink, like in 1942, with aircrafts for both sides.
    Just because a game is rated M doesn't mean little kids won't be playing it

Comment

I know, but I want blood and gore, just like every other fps in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimtool655321 View Post
        I disagree with nerfing the G36E. I think other rifles and carbines should be MORE accurate. While lying in the prone, a rifle should hit where the ironsights are aimed. It should be assumed that these rifles that have been taken into combat are at least zeroed by their operators and that any other Marine on the field would know how to zero a weapon. There is no excuse for a single shot fired from 25m away to miss due to deviation. We go to ranges in full body armor and gear, and I hit the 300m target with an M16 while standing. These Marines should be able to hit someone 50m away while walking at the very least.

And yes, they really should fix the glitches to let people into buildings. Their fix was to remove the ability to drop vehicles on buildings? How weak. It didn't stop anyone. Another example of laziness.
        Or just add a killzone and place them inside all of the buildings

Comment

^^Then it wouldnt be possible to be on top of buildings either

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
            ^^Then it wouldnt be possible to be on top of buildings either
            I can't believe Dice still hasn't listened...There's a simple solution that's been said before, I remember it. You just mod the building so that there's another "object" inside the building. (The object is not protruding out of the building at all, it's just inside). Make it deadly. If something touches it, it dies. Vodnik slams into it, boom. Person parachute glitches in, splat. No problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumintiger View Post
              I can't believe Dice still hasn't listened...There's a simple solution that's been said before, I remember it. You just mod the building so that there's another "object" inside the building. (The object is not protruding out of the building at all, it's just inside). Make it deadly. If something touches it, it dies. Vodnik slams into it, boom. Person parachute glitches in, splat. No problem.
              Exactly, Crysis has a material that can be assigned to be deadly soon as you touch it. Same Idea. Just a box inside a building that will kill you... Much like the bottom of the f35

Comment

No uncaps for the US

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                  Just because a game is rated M doesn't mean little kids won't be playing it
                  yeah, i play call of duty 4.

Edit: for the record i am not as little as some and i am not lying about my age( i was on a battlefield 2 server once and some1 was 9)

Comment

Working...
                  X