Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Change?

Hey,

Just curiouse to know if u could change Bf2 what things would u change,add or take away from the game?

i would probably make it so instead of just unlocking guns u could unlock upgrades like CoD4.. like better scopes,silencers, rifle butts, laser pointers... stuff like that

that would have to be the only thing i would change.. apart from the obviouse (better graphics)..

EDIT: ohh and probably some good blood effects wouldnt go a stray

I would eliminate the ranking system.

Comment

better voip system;

proximity voip (ie shouting)
      radio men who can talk to overhead aircraft ect
      squad leader to squad leader voip
      ect....

u get the idea.

Comment

id like the to see the addition of cigars in the sniper kit.

Comment

I would take out all the suck....

...then again that wouldn't leave much left......

Comment

I really hope DICE will make BF3 the way BF2 was supposed to be

Screw everything they've done with all of the patches and release a 1.5 patch that brings everything back to BF2 v. 1.0.

Try it out the next time you reinstall BF2.

Comment

Boats, i want boats!

BF1942 had them, why can't bf2 or bf3?

Comment

Flight Dynamics, they are totally laughable. I fail to see why the second you go to high you lose control of the plane, it then starts to spin round and round uncontrollably and then starts to migrate towards the edge of the map.

Surely they could have come up with a better way of limiting the playable regions avaliable to pilots?

Comment

Hmmmm... good question. i would change a way to get rid of jet whoring like i dunno, a pilot kit that you had to get to fly a heli, jet or use a tank (cars wouldnt matter coz everyone should be able to drive). jet whores ruined wake island for me. especially on the australian gamearena servers. a melee attack where you use the stock of your rifle/gun would be good for close range too, not make the M-95 suck like it did and probably hmmmmm..... not be so lazy with some of the expansions (british sas using american M-1A2 tanks and blackhawks -wtf?) it still is a good game nevertheless, but flawed.

Comment

Yah, so i would make it so that when you SHOOT people... they DIE. You know, instead of diving on their face, spraying wildly and killing you instead. C'mon now, two three round bursts of 5.56 and... bah, I'm done.

Comment

No ranking system, no click'n'kill artillery, more sea battles, large maps 'cus of fast planes, bigger view distance(less fogging),better soldier animations/movement(now it's too cartoonish), better Anti-air defense, no lock-on, click'n'kill and all kinds of automated weapons(drones included), no granade spamming, no heavy bombing planes...I dont have a time to write all

Comment

Revert infantry gameplay back to 1.0. Limit noobtubing by keeping the minimum shot distance, but keep the heavy splash damage. Limit C4 splash damage to those of a reguare grenade (meaning, lethal damage in its epicentre, degrading explonentially to the outsides of the sphere). This will automatically make the gameplay free, fluid and god damn fun again, while restricting the horribly inbalanced weapons like the CQC noobtubes and C4 frisbees.

Change dogfight and ATS dynamics, but that list is a rather complex one.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Alex View Post
                          Boats, i want boats!

BF1942 had them, why can't bf2 or bf3?
                          BF2 even had the controls put in place for boats, something they didnt want to add i guess, although would have been nice to see what Wake would have been like with different boats compared to those rubby dingy type things.

Comment

nothing because nothing will ever change in bf2

Comment

I think the miniguns on the blackhawks should be better (i mean more powerful), and there should be more blackhawks on the carrier (like 5 or 6), and more players on a server, which probably isn't possible due to the server/internet limits. But really, I want door gunners to have more importance.

Comment

Working...
                              X