First unlocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riddick12 View Post
    Alright sounds good man. I'm having a little trouble sniping so I was wondering if a targets moving do you have to lead them and how much does bullet drop effect your shots in this game?
    when shooting a target from above 150-200 meters i normaly acount for about an 8th of an inch of bullet drop above their head...always try to get them in the helmet region..with the 50cal..the actual thickness of the crosshairs will be a good messurment for bullet drop compensation...as for moving targets their hard no matter what people say... it also depends on ur ping and lag...but normaly shoot about a foot infront of a moving target..overtime u will learn how to jusge a good shot

but yeah the best advice i could ever give someone is always aim an 8th or an inch above ur targets helmet if their at a fair distance

Comment

G36C was my first unlock, and i still use it to this day, i use stock weapons for most of teh other kits

Comment

Didnt read other posts.

Unlock the l9a21 or m95. Not because how good it is, but because it allows you to have a bolt action sniper rifle what ever team your on.

Then unlock medic scope gun.
        Just because it is the most effective medic gun on long range infrantry maps, such as wake where you fire on people 100+m away. Brilliant if your a squad leader hanging back.

After you have these essentials go with what ever you fancy

Comment

Originally posted by Sike
          G36C was my first unlock, and i still use it to this day, i use stock weapons for most of teh other kits
          ya g36c is pretty amazing.

Comment

Working...
          X