First unlocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First unlocks?

Well I just ranked up so I got my first two unlocks and I was wondering what weapons are essential to get. If it helps I mostly play spec ops sniper and medic. I tried searching but didnt find anything so what do you guys think.

Thanks Riddick

go for medic and sniper, wait to get another rank, then get spec ops xD i play those too, and thats what i did

Comment

Dao-12 For AT, and G36C for Spec-ops.

Comment

when i got my first unlock i just got both the sniper rifles... but i rarely play anything else...

but like grounded zero said.. medic and sniper would probably be ur best bet...

Comment

Yeah, then buy or cheat your way into getting SF Weapons, ex. Mr. XX5N1P3RXx's weapon in his signature, the SCAR-L(awesome spec ops weapon), the G36E(Practically the most accurate assault rifle there is in BF2, and it packs a punch(for medic)), the P90 for the AT, its actually pretty good, and the UZI for the engineer, its awesome.

Comment

Medic stock are best imo, there is no need to waste a unlock on them.
            Sniper M95, sniping through windows etc.
            Maybe Spec Ops G36C if you play often, accurate, powerful weapon.

Comment

I think best choise for first unlock is to get Medic weapons unlock . Its realy great , good acuracy , good dmg .

Comment

Go medic first then sniper cause medic u get the most points by far then any class unless ur insanley good, and the strating sniper fifle realy realy sucks, But the starting spec ops weaps have mediocre i still love the car-15

Comment

Take the guns for the class you like to play the most

Comment

i'd go medic... the m95 isn't anything to write home about, so unless you go get both that and the L9, it's not a great upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by ganfan View Post
                      Go medic first then sniper cause medic u get the most points by far then any class unless ur insanley good, and the strating sniper fifle realy realy sucks, But the starting spec ops weaps have mediocre i still love the car-15
                      i love the stock sniper rifle! well the american and chinese anyway.. the dragunov is just horrible lol but the M24 will do ur bidding

Comment

Yeah the M24 kicks major ***. Seriously underrated.

Comment

Alright thanks a lot guys. I got the medic and sniper unlocks. The L85 is amazing first shot I flipped it on single shot and boom head shot. I'm still trying to get the sniper down and I can't wait to level up so I can unlock some more guns. Thanks again.

Riddick

Comment

Originally posted by Riddick12 View Post
                            Alright thanks a lot guys. I got the medic and sniper unlocks. The L85 is amazing first shot I flipped it on single shot and boom head shot. I'm still trying to get the sniper down and I can't wait to level up so I can unlock some more guns. Thanks again.

Riddick

good choice the 50.cal is an awesome sniper rifle and deadly accurate if used right.. plus u can pick out chopper pilots hehe :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx View Post
                              good choice the 50.cal is an awesome sniper rifle and deadly accurate if used right.. plus u can pick out chopper pilots hehe :yay:
                              Alright sounds good man. I'm having a little trouble sniping so I was wondering if a targets moving do you have to lead them and how much does bullet drop effect your shots in this game?

Comment

Working...
                              X