X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, i'm bored of you already... do you have to keep posting...? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Field
      the only way you are going to charge a walker on foot with rdx is if the pilot is too dumb to notice you or he is being emp naded so he cant move, which is just a branch off from what you already told me with emp nade+emp/orb strike.

well first let me apolagise i did not meen to iritate you. secondly yes the more expirienced walker pilots are to good for a person to just run up and lay RDX down. however if you throw them at the walker and around the walker and detonating before you can escape the blast radius yes you kill yourself but you have a high possobility of destroying the walker as well. or atleast damaging him pretty bad. all i am saying is there are many other ways to get rid of a walker without breaking any rules

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
        Yeah im sorry. I guess im just stupid blabbering on about nothing useful because i suck at this game and dont know anything.:dead:
        Well, if you do a search on the forums for threads about people getting banned from a server, you'll see what usually happens to the ones you can still see.

:locked:

Comment

Originally posted by shaz4215
          man, i'm bored of you already... do you have to keep posting...? :laugh:
          Whatdayou have....60K kills in 50 days of playtime?? Ouch. Howabout instead of being bored with me you could just go and work on getting more kills per minute. You've played even more than i have for crying out loud.

Comment

Of course it doesn't bug me. I don't pay the bills for the servers or keep them running, so why should I have a say in the rules? I just play on them and obey the rules. I don't see why YOU should be any exception. That's the way the world works, get used to it, and nothing will change because of your little hissy fit.

Also the rules aren't irrational, you just can't/won't follow them and are upset because of that. Here's one for you to think about - why don't you find a nice little server somewhere in 2142-land that allows rdx-jeeping and set up your camp there instead of crying us a river because not everybody plays the game the same way as you?

Oh and for the record, I and most of the others here would pwn you. So quit mouthing off about your "skills", as nobody really gives a flying

Comment

Originally posted by Fito68 View Post
              well first let me apolagise i did not meen to iritate you. secondly yes the more expirienced walker pilots are to good for a person to just run up and lay RDX down. however if you throw them at the walker and around the walker and detonating before you can escape the blast radius yes you kill yourself but you have a high possobility of destroying the walker as well. or atleast damaging him pretty bad. all i am saying is there are many other ways to get rid of a walker without breaking any rules
              Yeah, your right:|:, i guess instead of jihading with a car i should have just done it on foot:laugh:. No but seriously, you are right there are many ways.

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
              Of course it doesn't bug me. I don't pay the bills for the servers or keep them running, so why should I have a say in the rules? I just play on them and obey the rules. I don't see why YOU should be any exception. That's the way the world works, get used to it, and nothing will change because of your little hissy fit.

Also the rules aren't irrational, you just can't/won't follow them and are upset because of that. Here's one for you to think about - why don't you find a nice little server somewhere in 2142-land that allows rdx-jeeping and set up your camp there instead of crying us a river because not everybody plays the game the same way as you?

Oh and for the record, I and most of the others here would pwn you. So quit mouthing off about your "skills", as nobody really gives a flying

and your basing your assumption that people here could "pwn" me on what? How i come off throwing "hissy fits?"

Comment

I think that this has been thoroughly sorted. Please continue this on the clan forums if you wish to appeal your ban.

Comment

Working...
                X