This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from =NFB= servers for no reason

Just posting here so maybe some people from NFB will see it along with thier website. I was playing as PAC commander and there were maybe 16 people total on the 32 person gibraltar server. I had good latency and was having fun using different weapons and then i ended up grabbing an engi kit and shot some guys from distance with the mitchell for fun a little later i was promptly kicked off the server.

One person that i know was on was krdt, one of the clan members. Unless one of them responds to this i am going to assume that NFB are a bunch of little babies that just abuse thier admin powers, like with alot of servers.

I know for a fact that there was no good reason to kick me. I only teamkilled one person and it was because they were at low health an i meant to revive them but then they got stuck on a box and i couldnt. I wasnt spawn killing and i sure as hell wasnt hacking. :thatsbad:

i was unjustly banned and thier servers run very smooth so i really hate losing them

Oh yeah my soldier is Field_Boy

Just go to their forums and ask nicely to lift your ban.
    No need to whine in the open for such an obscure thing happening to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Field
      Just posting here so maybe some people from NFB will see it along with thier website.

Unless one of them responds to this i am going to assume that NFB are a bunch of little babies that just abuse thier admin powers, like with alot of servers.

I know for a fact that there was no good reason to kick me.

i was unjustly banned and thier servers run very smooth so i really hate losing them

Oh yeah my soldier is Field_Boy
      It would be nice if you had actually come to our website and posted in our Complaints Forum where we review bans. Instead, you choose to come here and try to drag our name through the mud and lie saying that you hoped we would see it on our website when you have not posted on our website.

I love how you know there was no reason to kick you. As you have come here and posted, I am going to assume that you are literate and should have been able to read the loading screen for our server. We keep it simple, so as not to confuse the simple-minded and only have the following on it.
      BASE RAPING PAC UNCAP=BAN!!!!!!!!

No RDX Ramming/No Orbitals on Uncap

Battle Recorder is on. Download from Community Tab.
      As a player with over 1,158 hours in the game, (your stats,) I would assume you have by this point figured out what RDX Ramming is. We actually had a few other clan members on at the time but the reason you remember krdt is because he is the one you RDX Rammed.

BR File from your Ban

If you would have actually gone to our forums, you would have seen that the majority of bans that are appealed are removed. Had you posted there, your ban would have been removed with a warning not to do it again. You seem like a skilled player and it would be nice to have you back on our server as playing against good players makes us better. However, since you chose to come here and lie in an effort to make us look bad, I really don't see any reason to remove your ban, ever.

Comment

pwnt :|:

Comment

Chuck Norris hates terrorist. I like servers that prohibit RDX ramming.

Comment

well for one thing i had some wierd problem (or im just stupid) where a couple days before this i tried to register on your site and it doesnt send me an email and i dont register or something so i came here.

As an active clan that i would assume has actually been in competetion (or maybe your just a bunch of guys that "hang out" and talk on vent) im really baffled at why you would have a rule against such a legit tactic at destroying annoying walkers.

What is the point of making such rules? Does it "ruin the gaming experience?"
            Your going to have a richer time if you are able think around some tactics that people are using. WHat, do you not like getting car bombed? Of course not. I dont like getting car bombed if im using a walker, but..then i dont like getting raped by walker whores either...do you? Yeah i could have gone engi and tried to throw mines and shoot it with a pilum but my chances of destroying the walker would be lower. And then i would be getting
            =base raped= by a walker being piloted by a NFB clan member.

Comment

It's their server, they can implement what rules they like.

Comment

Hang on, why did you teamkill someone as they were on low health? Euthanasia is banned in most countries, you know. Why didn't you just use the medi pack?

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Alex View Post
                  It's their server, they can implement what rules they like.
                  such is the problem with game servers. it doesnt matter how good you are or how good of judgement you have. If you have money you can have a server and implement whatever rules you like.

I find the no rdx ramming rule pretty rediculous, and its on a gibraltar server so basically its a rule that protects walker whores. Nice.

Originally posted by Flt. Sgt. Powderhound
                  Hang on, why did you teamkill someone as they were on low health? Euthanasia is banned in most countries, you know. Why didn't you just use the medi pack?
                  Because we were there trying to cap Toll Station and its way faster to revive someone back to full health than it is to drop a med pack on them and heal them from 15 health. I dont care about losing points if im going to keep someone on my team healthy, it doesnt really matter.

We were then killed by a walker.

What bugs me about the person using the walker is that there was maybe 16 people playing, maybe less. Serisouly, does someone really need to use a walker against an 8 person team and then ban some guy for blowing him up with a car bomb? i dont care if there was a rule against it or not i find it really hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                    Yeah i could have gone engi and tried to throw mines and shoot it with a pilum but my chances of destroying the walker would be lower. And then i would be getting
                    =base raped= by a walker being piloted by a NFB clan member.
                    Funny, right before you RDX rammed him you spawned as an engi but got killed before you could get to him, so you took the easy way out. As for getting base raped by a walker piloted by one of our members, you obviously haven't played our servers much or you would know that doesn't happen. I really odn't need to explain our rules or the reasons for them again. It has already been done in other threads here on this site. Since you won't be playing them anymore, you don't need to worry about it anyway.

Yes, there was a problem with the site registration which another individual brought to my attention through an e-mail and it was fixed. As a result, he registered for our site, posted in our forums, had his ban removed, and is happily playing our servers again. You on the other hand, lied about posting on our site and came here trying to slam us. Thanks again and good luck to you on other servers. I'm done here.:salute:

Originally posted by Field View Post
                    such is the problem with game servers. it doesnt matter how good you are or how good of judgement you have. If you have money you can have a server and implement whatever rules you like.
                    And the bad ones fail. Our 32 man Gib server happens to be the #2, 32 man server in the world. I guess we must be doing something right.

Originally posted by Field View Post
                    i dont care if there was a rule against it or not i find it really hypocritical.
                    Yet another reason not to have you back.

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
                      Funny, right before you RDX rammed him you spawned as an engi but got killed before you could get to him, so you took the easy way out. As for getting base raped by a walker piloted by one of our members, you obviously haven't played our servers much or you would know that doesn't happen. I really odn't need to explain our rules or the reasons for them again. It has already been done in other threads here on this site. Since you won't be playing them anymore, you don't need to worry about it anyway.

Yes, there was a problem with the site registration which another individual brought to my attention through an e-mail and it was fixed. As a result, he registered for our site, posted in our forums, had his ban removed, and is happily playing our servers again. You on the other hand, lied about posting on our site and came here trying to slam us. Thanks again and good luck to you on other servers. I'm done here.:salute:

And the bad ones fail. Our 32 man Gib server happens to be the #2, 32 man server in the world. I guess we must be doing something right.

Yet another reason not to have you back.

Yeah, its probably a good thing that i dont play on your servers. i wouldnt want to embarrass you guys by killing you alot, then subsequently getting gold medals over and over again. It starts to be kind of a broken record.

Comment

Got to play by the local rules. Honest is always the best policy, too.

I side with Skates/NfB...

Comment

im not really trying to get unbanned here, more just explaining the problem i have with the hierarchy in online gaming. Unintelligent people that are not all that great at the game they are playing will pay for a server for some reason and then make these attrocious rules that protect bad players, because for some reason people think that just because they payed for a game they are entitled to the right to have a good gaming experience, YOU are the one that allows YOU to have fun, controlling the actions of others is not the way to have fun. This is a narrow minded approach.

Then you will join a clan and even if you are clearly a better player that understands the game more than some other person, that person will still beleive that they should be in charge of strats and what the clan does because he PAYS for the server and the website. I really dont care if someone pays for something. money money money. I beleive thats skills should dictate who is in charge.

Comment

RDX ramming is crap. It's for cheap ppl who cant use skill to take out the walker. There are alot of servers that implement this rule, and I totally agree with it. So I guess you better learn to live with it, or find another server....

Comment

Field boy from Gfaqs?

Comment

Working...
                              X