I am sick of Hackers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sick of Hackers.

Wow I am Uterly disgusted at a website I found that charged 99$ for a lifetime membership and unlimited hacks for games such as CSS, BF2142,
    BF2, Crysis, and COD4. I am absolutly disgusted that anyone would pay money to get retarded hacks, and would like to see this site shutdown. Any retard dumb enough to pay 99$ for hacks should not even own a computer. I am seriously considering posting the site just so you can see the hacks out there and the outrageous price. I think hacking is just wrong and if you are to untalented to aim and click at a guy in order to kill him...then please...stop wasting your time and money ****ing around on servers that have people that actually know and want to play the game the way its meant to be played.

I know you guys are going to say "There is no way to stop haxors. So just stop whining." But you know what...I am just sick and tired of the "gamers" out there that screw us real GAMERS out of a good gaming experience, and I think we should all work against these hacking sites, and always vote for a ban if we spot a hacker, and finally stop hackers. I dont know about you guys but I am tired of getting headshotted with a pistol from half way across the map because some retard decided to pay 99$ bucks just to be able to get aiming "training wheels" (a.k.a Aimbots)

Final note: ALL HACKERS ARE MORONS.

Originally posted by Mogul2 View Post
    I am seriously considering posting the site just so you can see the hacks out there and the outrageous price.
    No

And, stick to a good clan run server, and you rarely run into those problems, and when you do get a cheat, they are gone in a matter of minutes.

Someone took action against MSX Security cheats, rang the FBI/IRS about their activities, and whether it was their action or not, sure enough they got taken down for tax evasion. Find the thread in the stickies in BF2 Discussion.

Comment

BAN HAMMER. Well then. Can I tell people what to search for on google? Its not like anyone is going to pay 99$ for hacks. I just would post so that people could see the rediculousness of it.

Comment

What exactly do you achieve by posting links or ways of getting to the site in question? Really your just pointing the not so nice people out there in the right direction, some people are sad enough to waste their cash on that kinda rubbish why help them out?

As Alex said find a decent server that is well administered an you will have fun, not bother paying the attention to those lonely people out there that crave your attention so bad .

Comment

It's easy to find hacks for games so I don't find it necessary to post it here

I have only seen one hacker so far in CoD4, a guy was standing with RPD in the middle of Bog and did headshots on everyone. So much fun to kill him, he left the server after I sniped him for the 3rd time :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse View Post
            What exactly do you achieve by posting links or ways of getting to the site in question?.
            DDoS anyone?

Comment

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

that guy took the time to submit the sites to the FBI for tax evasion or something

Comment

I really don't care about haxxorz, worse is that because of them we're unfortunately saddled with Punkbuster deep scanning our harddiscs for malware and therefore serously lagging my BF2142 game. Interesting enough it doesn't lag the CoD4 game?

Comment

If I see anything that points people the way of specific hack sites, you will be banned. There is no other way about it.

Comment

I think he's already drummed up enough interest in the site, and we know what to search for based on what he's said. If he's not affiliated with them then he's just plain stupid.

Comment

Play on well-administrated servers, or buy your own.

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder View Post
                        Interesting enough it doesn't lag the CoD4 game?
                        Different games, different versions of Punkbuster

Why can't PB be a little bit more like VAC? I have never had any problems with it and I've seen a lot of hackers get caught with it in CS 1.6

Comment

Originally posted by -UtC- Iquere « View Post
                          Why can't PB be a little bit more like VAC? I have never had any problems with it and I've seen a lot of hackers get caught with it in CS 1.6
                          I've seen a ton of hackers in the short time that I've played CSS, and less than a handful of hackers in CoD4 in the long time I've played it. So, from my experiences, I disagree with you.

Comment

I haven't seen a single CoD4 hacker.

Comment

I have seen three, all with the same bot and all on the same server.

I made sure I got headshots on all of them before I left.

Comment

Working...
                              X