Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Because your so perfect arnt you Chris, Pff someone give this guy some sedetives.

Doggie i am very sorry dude, i actually didn't know who attacked me. im sorry to have acused you.

And to finish, i have no problem in saying i was A$S RAP£D BY SKAGGY. He beat me true and proper no doubt about it.

The Joystick Beat The Mouse and Keyboard on this ocation. :salute:

Comment

Yea, skag owned everyone.

Comment

But my missiledodging was just the best ever. Admit it .

Comment

no...

Comment

Originally posted by BloodHound View Post
            Yes Because your so perfect arnt you Chris, Pff someone give this guy some sedetives.
            Im far from perfect, but unlike you, I know my limits. Remember, you were calling people out, talking out of your arse, dont be so pissy about being proven wrong. I showed you a video, told you that unless you were in that league, you shouldnt start making claims that involve challenging people. You declined reason and went by ego.

Comment

Chris, it's a game, a bit of fun.... get over it, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                Im far from perfect, but unlike you, I know my limits. Remember, you were calling people out, talking out of your arse, dont be so pissy about being proven wrong. I showed you a video, told you that unless you were in that league, you shouldnt start making claims that involve challenging people. You declined reason and went by ego.
                When did he get proven wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                  When did he get proven wrong?
                  The Joystick Beat The Mouse and Keyboard on this ocation.
                  Results an unfinished battle but the joystick did lead so i'll give the joystick the win.
                  Et cetera

He was proven wrong. The issue itsself has been resolved through countless of similar threads, factual and statistical information and hell, even in competitive ranks.

Comment

yeh but chris, your missing the point totally. I dont read stats, they mean jack all to me, i find out first hand the only stats i care about are the ones i see first hand. and today i have found out first hand that the joystick beat my mouse and keyboard.

My only dispute about the joystick being better is that this was 1 fight, 1 time being beaten by a hell of a pilot who as alex said owned everyone, so then that leads me to believe that maybe i was just totaly outskilled because that guy can fly like hell and maybe it wasn't the joystick.

Going into my own first hand stats. i was beat once by a joystick user, that doesn't mean to say that the joystick is better, it just means well, skaggy... he made us look like sitting ducks today.

Comment

You still up for a challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by [SSM] Aerialz View Post
                        You still up for a challenge?
                        Does a bear turd in the woods? :evil:

Comment

I could make a statement about zoo's, but that would be pointless.

*Adds to xfire*

Comment

Originally posted by BloodHound View Post
                            yeh but chris, your missing the point totally. I dont read stats, they mean jack all to me, i find out first hand the only stats i care about are the ones i see first hand. and today i have found out first hand that the joystick beat my mouse and keyboard.

My only dispute about the joystick being better is that this was 1 fight, 1 time being beaten by a hell of a pilot who as alex said owned everyone, so then that leads me to believe that maybe i was just totaly outskilled because that guy can fly like hell and maybe it wasn't the joystick.

Going into my own first hand stats. i was beat once by a joystick user, that doesn't mean to say that the joystick is better, it just means well, skaggy... he made us look like sitting ducks today.
                            "Stats" as in known statistics about who and what names are leading the BF2 dogfighting scene, or have been leading throughout the time BF2 has been out. How many, out of the proposed top 10 (for example) use a stick. Who is the best pilot and what does he use, and so forth. You may not give a damn, but if you make asinine claims without anything to back it up, anything at all, then this just makes me chuckle.

Yes, you were beat by a better pilot, hence why I showed you a video of one of the best in BF2 and asked if you were capable of challenging him, since you were overly confident in your skills and peripheral device.

If youre now been humbled, and can actually engage in a conversation that involves facts and stats on what peripheral device does what, is capable of what, has what limits, then we can sit down and talk this topic into a closure, which will be no different than the millions of topics before that, really.

To sum it up, its the pilot that flies, not the stick. And a stick has more advantages over any other peripheral device, than vice versa.

Comment

Chris to sum it up, i never saw your video so i have no idea what your on about.

I dont care about who's the dogs bollox at BF2 dog fighting, it means something inbetween waking up early in the morning and having to resit school for a living, something i care not about.

So to put it simple. Alex if you will, lock this topic right up. Joysticks, mouses & keyboard will have to get along, im never going to say joysticks rule all, cos they dont.

Comment

***Agrees with the lock idea

Not here to further argue the topic, but please explain (anybody, pro or not)

Battlefield 2, unlike other games, has limitations in its physics, primarily those of flight. In the jet, you have the basics of all basics. Throttle up, down, control of your ailerons, elevators, and rudders.

Simplistic weapon systems are put in place - a simple button to switch between bombs and missiles, and a simplistic release system for those weapons.

Explain to me, why any device can do these better than any other? Left clicking serves the same function as a trigger on the joystick, and so forth.

Now you may argue that a joystick allows for more precise control, you can more minutely alter your rudder/throttle/ailerons/etc. However, Battlefield 2 does not call for that extent of precision.

What you fly with does not matter - to me - in Battlefield 2. Explain to me, other than by saying "The pros use a joystick", why any type of controller is better than another.

Comment

Working...
                                X