This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Joystick Open Challenge!

Exactly what it says on the tin, this is a response to http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...61#post1843061

2moro, Pick A Server and a time, add my xfire tell me and we will put this theory to the test that joysticks woop mouses and keyboards.

Like i said this is an open challenge to any joystick users.

Mouse & Keyboard Vs Joystick.

Ohh and guys dont pick a map where the odds are stacked E.G The F35B what ever it is vs a J10 we know how that song goes.

I suggest Kubra Dam, F-18 Vs Mig. or the oil fields, F-18 Vs J10.

I await your challenges. :evil:

I would be so up for this! But my laptop died recently and I can't play... Joystick all the way man!

Comment

I'm a mouse/keyboard user, and I know a few friends who fly keyboard (well) too. Finally a challenge

*Missiles allowed, or guns only?

Comment

I got home a tad earlier than I expected so if you're ready to go now?

Comment

I got to get my hands warm. When it gets cold in here, i can't move my fingers properly...

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Alex View Post
            I got to get my hands warm. When it gets cold in here, i can't move my fingers properly...
            Same here, I've noticed my KD gets worse when my fingers are cold / numb :/

Comment

I won 4-0, although I don't believe the result was a reflection on what peripheral is best...

I have just over 100 ranked hours in a jet, plus ~50-100 unranked. KD: 12.7
              You have around 45 hours in a jet. KD: 2.7

Simple as that really...

Comment

Round 1 Done With.

Results an unfinished battle but the joystick did lead so i'll give the joystick the win.

Joystick 1 Mouse 0

Forshame

BTW it was first to 5 kills not rounds which was never finished with the end score "4-0", I will admit skaggy you are a very talented pilot, cant take that away.

But 2 of those kills wer assisted, one by me flying into the sea but you did get the kill somehow, second i was being attacked by Other Team mates aswel as you so i had no health.

But either way that still left you with 2 kills to 0 so you did still win.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I got 4 legit kills without your crash, and before the others jumped in.

But hey, it's in the past. GG.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy
                    I'm pretty sure I got 4 legit kills without your crash, and before the others jumped. But hey, it's in the past. GG.
                    either way you still won congrats

But i dont think the question was answered very well.

Because lets admit, your a pro pilot and i suck lol

Comment

You were not attacked by me, it was the other guy on our team. Please check your sources before you start accusing me of ********.

Comment

I knew this would erupt. No one can ever take losing.

It was just a bit of fun.

Me and my keyboard got our asses handed to on that server

Comment

I liked the chopperfights apart from the fact that my ping was horrible

Comment

Originally posted by BloodHound
                            But i dont think the question was answered very well.

Because lets admit, your a pro pilot and i suck lol
                            :shakehead

Do you think people who support joysticks, and give explanations, statistics, figures, names, benefits and downsides, speak out of their as5 like most of the mouse/KB supporters do?

You should have taken the video I posted up, as a hint. Challenging people while overestimating your skill level, in order to prove a point which has been proven against you ages long ago, wasnt very smart nor objective.

This tread is just one out of the thousands, that has ended with the same conclusion. While peripheral devices dont make a pilot a pilot, certain devices hold certain advantages over others that cannot be ignored. Just to give you an example, only a handful of mouse users actually know how to balance their mouses downsides, and generally know why and how the mouse is inferior or superior to the stick.

Me, Ive flown with all of them, and I can give you a pretty accurate, although by todays standards a pretty subjective overview on all peripheral devices strenghts and weaknesses because Ive used them all.

Comment

I didn't know it was possible to fly a jet with a mouse :|:

Comment

Working...
                              X