Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
    LOL, its a spambot.
    TGN has finally hit the big-time. Someone has bothered to give us our own spambot!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
      There is not a single skilled jet pilot (except for flyjetandkill) who flies with mouse and keyboard. This issue has been discussed so many times only a fool would call it "simple" to fly without a joystick.
      nuh cmon you met me with a keyboard didnt you doggie?
      chris, but i would prefer fighting all those six guys with JS you know,not because its better but because it is different :rabbitv2 kylling1 mrwhite ftnundertaker star3 and zeqtr(i fought him just yesterday after fighting with biogenecis).too bad that i fought em all with KB but its still not forgotten among them.rabbitv2 just blocked me via xfire cause i wanted to have a real(rules+official with witness) 1 on 1 with him using JS..he said he didnt fly anymore, wasnt that good blabla...i was actually shocked to see how paranoid he could get when it came to his throne of aviation..lol like who cares

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
      Id go through it in details, but then again, Ive done so a billion times, and every week theres someone like you calling people out asking the same question.

Search.

:laugh:

You have got to be kidding me.

But hey, if you can play as good as this guy

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PQtYCrVStg&feature=related[/media]

then we can talk.
      chris i fly like that do all those moves but i am an impatient guy so its extremely boring to keep on with that.rabbit is one creative pilot for sure but for all others i havent seen one single guy that didnt repeat his so called unique move(which is smilar with this combination of turns and dives in this video)over and over.when i do such a move for 2-3 times -i havent met-theres no pilot that could still follow me but its pretty boring to do it..after a point i really dont care if i get the kill..its just for the thrill i am having 1 on 1s not to repeat a move for ****less boredom.:|:

Comment

It has nothing to do with the trickster at 33rd second, it has to do with the admirable ability to control the plane in the 3D environment. And I wasnt even arguing with you, I just used you as an example of what a KB pilot can do.
        Its not about wearing your opponent out during long-lasting maneuvers and countermaneuvers. Its about playing defensively and offensively and staying safe until you can use your opponents mistake to go into offensive, while trying to not to make one of your own. They dont do fancy maneuvers for the kicks and thrills.

Comment

i noob tactic i use on public server (works there lol) is use f11 view till your pointing up upwards to gain height until the mist starts to cover the land about 400 feet. Whilst going up invert roll so your upside down and press f12.

This allows you to see, from above your aircraft, anyone below. It also puts you in the posistion to allow you to drop quickly because your already upside down so a stepp downward tilt will get you down quickly.

Hope this helps.

Comment

well thats what i am saying but those guys prefer doing the same goddamn move 15 times instead of trying an alternative and risking a mistake..sucks..

Comment

Originally posted by _S3rH3nD_ View Post
              well thats what i am saying but those guys prefer doing the same goddamn move 15 times instead of trying an alternative and risking a mistake..sucks..
              DIS IZ BCUS U SUCK!!!!:laugh:

Naw seriously, if youre in a 1 vs 1, youre there to win, isnt it so? So they are doing what they think is best for winning. Playing trickery and exploring new moves on the go is a priviledge reserved to those who are 100% confident in their abilities and furthermore- 100% into the control interface. Just like you said, "one with the joystick", and it really has a great impact on how youre flying.

Comment

no chris..am not there to win anymore lol..am actually bored of whole bf2..am just having dogfights for now and then..you should have asked me that like 2-3 months ago
                and all the moves are already discovered

Comment

Originally posted by _S3rH3nD_ View Post
                  no chris..am not there to win anymore lol..am actually bored of whole bf2..am just having dogfights for now and then..you should have asked me that like 2-3 months ago
                  and all the moves are already discovered
                  haha yeah, rabbit has stopped playing now as well. he says he has other stuff to do :P

Comment

Hehe, I have played against star3. He is one of the best pilots (though with bad manners and childish attitude) I ever met on pubs

Comment

ColdMist is a really good pilot as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                        Hehe, I have played against star3. He is one of the best pilots (though with bad manners and childish attitude) I ever met on pubs
                        See Serhends signature.

:|:

Hahahahahhahahahaha :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Rugerdog View Post
                          ColdMist is a really good pilot as well.
                          coldmists xfire?
                          BTW skaggy very thanks for the affirmative answer.i really apreciate it.only 2-3 ppl came with a reply you know..lol

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                          See Serhends signature.

:|:

Hahahahahhahahahaha :laugh:
                          lol chris.i think they have to know what you think about us

btw why the **** noone told me about UEESA cup?man hundred clans are there!they get paid for it.GOSH!

Comment

Working...
                          X