Something Fishy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Fishy

I joined this server the other night and kept owning a dude that went 10-20 for 3 rounds. He got really angry and started calling me hacker and then suddenly he dissappeared for awhile and his ping jumped a bit. Then he started going 35-10 and evened out the fight with me a little whenever I met him now. Odd thing is that he never Teabagged me or said anything after improving that dramatic.
    Do I smell a fish stick that went to turn something helpful on or just a laid back dood who didn't feel like owning the past couple rounds till now.

Re: Something Fishy

Who knows, are you going to tell us?

Comment

what in the hell is the point in this thread?
      You think he hacks because he didn't teabag and countered your repeated attacks?

Comment

lol maybe you made that person angry and they were determined to kill you...we werent there - we cant say, unless u have some video footage =)

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
          lol maybe you made that person angry and they were determined to kill you...we werent there - we cant say, unless u have some video footage =)
          yea video footageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Hell I would have TB you if you would have killed me that many times. If fact i would have made it my mission all round long to hunt you down to kill you just to Tb you many times over. Thats just the way I roll in game and out.

Comment

Maybe little Timmay logged out and went to get Dad, who then logged in and proceeded to even the score, all the while teaching Timmay the secrets of online FPS.

Comment

Aimbotters never Teabag. FACT. They don't have time to in between their impressive 35-10 record.

Comment

LOL, is his stats miraculous?
                  dont worry about it, if he is a hacker PB will catch him one day, if not then u got owned, if its that bigga deal switch servers when he is there

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat View Post
                    Aimbotters never Teabag. FACT. They don't have time to in between their impressive 35-10 record.
                    im sorry but that is not a fact, as much as you want it to be...its not.

maybe he was just concentrating hard and didnt need to say anything "the scores spoke for themselves"

JustMe0171 is spot on, hell get caught eventually, and it shouldnt really bother/get to you =D

Comment

I had a situation like that happened to me once. Mine was involved with a player who could only kill with the SVD, everytime he became USMC he couldn't shoot for crap and he always tries to pick up a mec SVD kit. Whenever he sniped with the SVD gun he was able to kill with one shot. I thought it was really wierd cause you didn't really hear multiple SVD gunshots only one.

Comment

I'm not sure what kind of server you were on, but if it were an IO, 35-10 is good, but not awesome, and if it were an air map, well, I would consider that a bit disappointing. Why he was not playing well, and then got it together, can't really say. But I can say, there's no where near enough to accuse him of hacking, just as there isn't enough to say he wasn't. I never accuse someone of hacking, unless its just really obvious, and getting killed a few times by the same guy, just isn't enough.

Comment

If a 35-10 record is enough to be considered a hacker...

Then I am essentially screwed. I usually average 40 kills a round, with 8 deaths a round. Even more scary is the fact that I'm improving! I haven't played a round in the past four weeks where I haven't gotten a medal by the end of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                            If a 35-10 record is enough to be considered a hacker...

Then I am essentially screwed. I usually average 40 kills a round, with 8 deaths a round. Even more scary is the fact that I'm improving! I haven't played a round in the past four weeks where I haven't gotten a medal by the end of the round.
                            thats an amazing score for me to get - i dont usually get that big a K D diffrence.

> omg i love ur avy! ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                              im sorry but that is not a fact, as much as you want it to be...its not.

maybe he was just concentrating hard and didnt need to say anything "the scores spoke for themselves"

JustMe0171 is spot on, hell get caught eventually, and it shouldnt really bother/get to you =D
                              You're sarcasm detector has failed you.

Comment

Working...
                              X