Devs: something you should patch for your next update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Match Victory in Sabotage

What I find more of a problem is how the match victory is determined. I have noticed often victory is set for the first to reach 3 victories and the following happens. The Marines win the first two rounds and the Opfor wins the third and the victory for the match is given to Opfor It doesn't seem to happen on all servers so it might be something set wrong by an admin

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
      sabotage is lame can be too short or too long
      exactly, thats why S+D is where its at,

but i still enjoy sabotage

Comment

Originally posted by MrClark View Post
        What I find more of a problem is how the match victory is determined. I have noticed often victory is set for the first to reach 3 victories and the following happens. The Marines win the first two rounds and the Opfor wins the third and the victory for the match is given to Opfor It doesn't seem to happen on all servers so it might be something set wrong by an admin
        yeh i've noticed that in the past on some S&D servers, the losing team wins?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
          yeh i've noticed that in the past on some S&D servers, the losing team wins?!?!?!
          Yea its weird, if say Marines win three rounds, Opfor wins one, and then wins the last one too, they'll win it all. Weird.

Comment

Working...
          X