My friend and his lover the G36E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rugerdog
    What does it mean though if you could hold your own with the handgun ?
    That youre exceptionally skilled? But if I meet you with a G36E, and kill you 9 times out of 10, how can you blame my gun? How can you call me a n00b?

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn View Post
    You've always been a tough opponent in these arguments Chris and I respect your opinion.
    Thank you.

But this time I think you're wrong. You can't reasonably say the G36E takes more skill because the bullets go where you aim.
    But Ive never said it takes more skill. Im merely implying on the very real possibility, that its not the weapon that does the job, its the operator. Im not sitting back on my stool and letting my joystick "pwn all the n00bs". The simple fact that G36C is more accurate and thus offers a better transfer between hand and eye, means that its operation relies more on skill and less on luck. "more" not in the sense that it demands MORE skill. But imagine a slider where one end represents SKILL and another end represents LUCK, and the result is a resultative output from hand-eye coordination.

M16 would be

Code:
    SKILL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LUCK
    G36C would be

SKILL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LUCK
    Which means that the end result comes more from skill, than luck.

Every gun requires you to aim at a target and click. With the G36E the bullets hit more often cause of the unfairly low deviation the gun has, either way around the player with say the pistol or the player with the G36E, after a certain point of playing become relatively good on keeping their cross hair regardless of the gun they are using. So at a higher level the G36E takes less skill because it has quite a bit less deviation with no negative side effects to it.
    It takes less "correction for deviation" to achieve the same result M16 does. Doesnt mean the player is less skilled. But skill is a relative term, youre actually trying to tell me that playing infantry in BF2 takes a boatload of more skill, than shooting perps in SWAT4, because of the lazer accurate weapons in the last game.

If anything, G36E is the way all weapons should be in BF2 in the first place. Just because some people choose not to clusterfawk their patience with it, doesnt make them any less skilled. They are simply smarter than you are, or lazier. Take your pick.

Comment

hmm, so in the end:
      using the the G36E requires the skill to aim.
      using the other weapons requires the skill to estimate and compensate the specific bullet deviation.

Would anyone consider the sniper rifles "noob weapons" because they are accurate? No.

A noob weapon is more a weapon you can kill with without any skill at all (clays, arty, nades).

FipZ

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
        hmm, so in the end:
        using the the G36E requires the skill to aim.
        using the other weapons requires the skill to estimate and compensate the specific bullet deviation.

Would anyone consider the sniper rifles "noob weapons" because they are accurate? No.

A noob weapon is more a weapon you can kill with without any skill at all (clays, arty, nades).

FipZ
        Good point.

End thread.

Comment

thought id post just to help you out a tad.

G36e's weakness is it fires so quick that its cross hair can become very big very quick. Also If you waste the guys ammo loads they will actually run out very quickly.

So in otherwords do not go prone against another prone g36e user. They have huge advantage.

Move about abit at close range, use a bunny hop maybe. Get in close with an ak or what ever. If your good aim for the head, the g36e will be not problem.

Also i believe g36e makes you worse, it is like practising in a j10 then flying f35. You become reliant on the weapon to the extent that it makes you worse at other weapons.

Comment

I agree

I agree with your friend, the G36E is an awesome weapon. Plenty of knockdown power for near and far shots.

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB View Post
              Im a fan of the M16, and when Im playing my best, I get K's of 4:1 and up. It does suck though when I shoot first, and someone still manages to kill me, only because they have the G36E. I wouldnt care so much, but since you have to pay to get the weapon, it makes the playing field unlevel.
              The 16 for medic is my favorite gun, and get more kills than any other gun I feel. The thread starter's friend is a noob hardcore

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
                I'm able to use any weapon of any class with just one exception: L85A1!
                I know and I see a lot of ppl pwning like crazy with that gun, but most of the times I find myself prone, in single shot, scoped, trying to hit a non moving target and not hitting once. I would say: I cannot use the L85A1.
                Fipso,

Just aim a little low and a little left. Makes all the difference in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlspence View Post
                  Fipso,

Just aim a little low and a little left. Makes all the difference in the world.

Thanks, I'll try that

Comment

Working...
                  X