Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for someone to help me with some tests.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone to help me with some tests.

I'll essentially need a guinea pig who is willing to simply stand there for 20 minutes and let me shoot at them.

They'll have to do three things.

#1. Join an empty server with me.

#2. Have one class without "Juggernaut"

#3. Have one class with "Juggernaut"

I'll be testing out a bunch of different guns on your character, writing down the numbers for the sake of finally solving the Stopping Power equation once and for all.

ill do it xfire is evilspongebob72

Comment

Stat Padd Omfg :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
        I'll essentially need a guinea pig who is willing to simply stand there for 20 minutes and let me shoot at them.

They'll have to do three things.

#1. Join an empty server with me.

#2. Have one class without "Juggernaut"

#3. Have one class with "Juggernaut"

I'll be testing out a bunch of different guns on your character, writing down the numbers for the sake of finally solving the Stopping Power equation once and for all.
        Xfire me if you need anything Dair...

Comment

Hey, while you're screwing around, I've always wanted to try this experiment in COD4: Line about a dozen people up in a straight line, take the barret with stopping power and deep impact, and see how many people you can kill with one shot.

Comment

I will be willing to help mate, just add me on xfire, im:

eliminator12345

Original i know

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
              Hey, while you're screwing around, I've always wanted to try this experiment in COD4: Line about a dozen people up in a straight line, take the barret with stopping power and deep impact, and see how many people you can kill with one shot.

Now that sounds fun

Comment

Originally posted by BEER4KingDark View Post
                Now that sounds fun
                ...for one person.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                  ...for one person.
                  I'd video tape it, and put it on Youtube. Then it'd be fun for everyone!

Comment

The answer is three

Comment

Depends on what the game considers the human body to be, Stage 1,2 or 3 penetration.

If its Stage 1, would go through ~ 5 people... There is a table that numerically defines the penetration power of each weapon against each material.

Comment

Working...
                      X