Clear All

• I have to face it, my PC sucks...

My 3DMark score is 351...

Give me suggestions guys...

Current specs:

Intel D Processor at 2.80
    2GB ram
    Radeon X600

I have no clue what the hell my PSU is, so don't recommend me a high end card. I need something good at atleast $150 maximum... Help me look guys?

Re: I have to face it, my PC sucks...

Originally posted by Alpha671 View Post
    My 3DMark score is 351...

Give me suggestions guys...

Current specs:

Intel D Processor at 2.80
    2GB ram
    Radeon X600

I have no clue what the hell my PSU is, so don't recommend me a high end card. I need something good at atleast $150 maximum... Help me look guys?
    I'd suggest just saving your money, with DX10 capable cards out now and rumors of DX10.1 it would be kind of foolish to go with a cheap card at this time. Also you shouldn't try to upgrade till you know whether or not your computer can handle it.

But I will help you look anyways

This card isn't bad http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130290
    Also should look into a 7900, but again it all depends on whether or not your computer can handle it.

Comment

save the processor and the ram (hopefully it is 1gb ddr2 of some sort);

buy a new mobo/gpu/1gb more ram ($400)...

...and you're gaming happy/high on current games.

post your exact specs and a budget range. sure someone will be glad to help.

oh, and that pd overclocks like mad if its a 915. i just upgraded from one, and i was VERY happy with it, for the price.

edit: oops. didn't see the last part.

x1950pro would be the best agp card, and would do very well on most games.

you do need to crack open your case and figure out what sort of psu you're working with, though.

Comment

I have a 7900GT sitting in my closet if you want to buy it There is going to be a nice drop though coming in the price of DX10 cards, thing is, you actually have to have a great process to realize their full potential. Don't buy into that DX10.1 BS just yet.,,there is a way to go for that technology.

Comment

Working...
        X