• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i used to throw smokes in a room
    all the people with bad pcs get bad frame rates so u kill them

true story

Comment

IR goggles would be interesting, especially with smoke but i dont see anyone except me having a problem with it. Everytime i look in the kill cam it looks like i stand right out in the smoke. I either seem to be a darker shade of grey than the rest of the smoke. But i think that may be a small glitch in the game just like looking at grass from afar without zooming.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
        Does anybody remember the movie "Navy Seals"?
        There was a scene where their sniper used a Barrett with IR sight to locate and shoot a target through a wall. That could be interesting in COD4
        God is in Position! Best part of that movie, I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
          But even though they appear useless, I still see people use the NV goggles in killcam. I don't know why, some kind of glitch/cheat maybe?
          I like using nvg's in daytime because it hampers your vision. It makes the kill all the more sweeter.

Comment

I use NV evertime I play Wetwork. You can spot the enemt at farther distance with them.

Comment

Only problem is that smoke+building=game displays smoke through walls. Unless they make some changes it'd look really odd.

Comment

Working...
              X