Comment

• Re: Flying heli help

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
      Go banana!

ROFL, classic. Just classic.

Comment

Originally posted by cors0 View Post
        tell me why i should play whit cyinic , you guys record fraps and easy pick all my crashes iff i make them and show a crappy video of me , i dont have the need 2 show you anything i will only learn players to fly iff they dont have a attitude and respect other players, but you mouse keyboard players think your all that great , well there is no use for me to show some good flying iff i get bombed whit comments that dont respect some good flying
        I can't believe I missed this comment initially.

Dude, we wouldn't make a compilation video of your 1v1 fight against Cynic: we would simply offer the Battlerecorder file to all who wish to see the match unedited. For others, the Fraps video as seen from Cynic's eyes...

You really have nothing to lose, unless you're not that confident in your abilities. It would be easier for you to simply concede instead of attempting to make up excuses for why you won't be accepting his challenge.

Comment

i think the best advice i have for u is to get a decent joystick (if u dont have one already) - i dnt use one but i did at my friends house and it really helps a great deal =)

Comment

Working...
          X