Stealth??? Where...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sm3lln03vil View Post
    ...snip... how would u guys feel if u can use the barret to take out heli pilots and destrow helis with one shot? lol
    Since there are no pilots in CoD4, I'm not sure how effective it will be.

Comment

nuke the choppers they are so annoying.

i swear they go after the best kdr players since i always get killed while im doing well =(

silenced sniper should take perks 2 and 3 minimum, be not totally silenced and not be a 1 hit kill any where for balance. also they should lose the ability to fire through walls, as well as retaining tracers.

Comment

Originally posted by jackal22 View Post
        nuke the choppers they are so annoying.

i swear they go after the best kdr players since i always get killed while im doing well =(
        No, they kill me too, so its certainly not the best players they go after
        New idea: Make the choppers seek out players who doesn't move. Goodbye campers :dead:

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel
          Since there are no pilots in CoD4, I'm not sure how effective it will be.
          but i mean, they have to have a pilot in them, even if its not a player, what if u can take out a heli by shooting at the cockpit with a barret

Comment

Originally posted by Sm3lln03vil
            but i mean, they have to have a pilot in them, even if its not a player, what if u can take out a heli by shooting at the cockpit with a barret
            Want me to post a picture? There are NO pilots in the helis. none. Empty seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Sm3lln03vil
              Like it has been said, the cockpit is empty.

Logic at work:
              Code:
              Cockpit is empty
              ->
              The helis must be remote operated
              ->
              The operator must be the one who called it in
              ->
              If you kill him he should drop the remote
              ->
              If you pick up the remote, the heli should change team

Comment

No need to change the heli. Its becoming the same issue as with other games. You dont want to waste time on it, so you want to nerf it down.

Unless youre skilled, getting a 7 kill streak is quite a challenge. Evading a chopper is a small problem, if youve either got an attention span longer than 10 seconds (get some cover). Its also easy to get down.

There are certain maps which make helis more effective, those are usually close and tight, open maps, which make a 7 kill streak quite a challenge, unless youre sniping of course...

Comment

Im starting to get used to them now anyway, and its not so bad having to keep a closer eye out when you have them circling above.

It almost gets the adrenaline going when one is hovering right above you and you stay deadly still only to see it aim at you and you sprint for it.

......you die 2 seconds later.....but you still sprint

Comment

Yeah, the helicopters used to be more annoying. Now, the only thing which annoys me is the one stray shot that "somehow" manages to fly through a window, through a door way and kill me on the other side of the building. :dead:

The choppers have a better aimbot than MOMBOT. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                    X