This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoseKi||s View Post
    Has anyone else seen this strange glowing green sphere around Tanks and Walkers ?!? I saw one guy on one server using this hack yeasterday. I call it a hack since it seemed to make them invulnerable to all AT weapons. Very strange...

Actually it's purple

Comment

Has anyone else seen this strange glowing green sphere around Tanks and Walkers ?!? I saw one guy on one server using this hack yeasterday. I call it a hack since it seemed to make them invulnerable to all AT weapons. Very strange...
      I hope this is a joke, if its not, its the EMP sheild, also I have seen a few FAV's with them recently, along with other interesting weird stuff.

Comment

I truly believe it was a joke

I saw a FAV with a shield yesterday (Extreme Realism Mod FTW!)

Comment

yeah man, i've had the game since day one and i was like...how do people figure out hacks so quick??? what is that weird green thing? anyone know what will get through it??

Comment

Originally posted by Total Gaming Network Forum Rules
            -[Do not post if] you are asking why another member had their account suspended.
            -Staff decisions, such as the removal of posts, thread closure and banning, are not subject to review by the members of the boards. If you have a question or comment, please send a message to the appropriate staff member via the private messaging system.
            He'll be back so long as he enjoys his short break. Enough said on that topic; the staff are not at liberty to discuss disciplinary actions taken against other forum members. Further questions on this topic of discussion will not be answered by any member of the staff. If D3lit3 chooses to explain his ban, he may, but we, the staff, will not be party to the discussion.

Comment

:salute:

Comment

Fair enough...

Comment

fine by me.

Comment

Wow, Stigmata.. you haven't been online since.. ages. Welcome back.
                    BTW, D3lite was banned for truly obvious reasons. His kind.. doesn't deserve a community.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                      BTW, D3lite was banned for truly obvious reasons. His kind.. doesn't deserve a community.
                      Huh? His kind? Pls PM and explain what i dont know, Thanks.

edit:On another complete subject, i've just read you sig....

No more games for me. For life. It's a promise to my parents.
                      :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                        PM me the details too please.

Comment

I want to know as well.

Comment

probably because of this topic or on the other forums who knows guess ill email him rofl.

Comment

This thread is too far gone to salvage, I'm afraid.

Locked.

Comment

Working...
                              X