No announcement yet.

How to use the M95 sniper rifle properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont move while shooting, I noticed this makes u miss even in single player, I did get a headshot with the L9 while sliding down the hill last night tho :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic View Post
      dont move while shooting, I noticed this makes u miss even in single player, I did get a headshot with the L9 while sliding down the hill last night tho :laugh:
      in single player? how did u unlock l9 in singleplayer?

Comment

Originally posted by friguy0
        in single player? how did u unlock l9 in singleplayer?
        no I didnt say i used it in single player, the sliding shot happened in a pub

cant u use unlocks in single player, I don't remember

Comment

There is a mod that allows unlocks in single player. I think it's an option of the one to let you use 32 and 64 player versions of maps for single player.

Comment

With the L96A1 you hit where your crosshair is. Even if you're moving. When moving, though, you have your aim moving around all the time so lining up shots is harder. But it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
              With the L96A1 you hit where your crosshair is. Even if you're moving. When moving, though, you have your aim moving around all the time so lining up shots is harder. But it works.
              That's not entirely accurate. Every gun has deviation factor which also increases based on one's stance: prone, crouched, and standing (same as moving). It's just that they significantly reduced the deviation of the L96A1 as compared to the M95 at the cost of damage.

M95 vs. L96A1
              Weapons Comparison

Comment

If you think about it realistically (oh noes don't flame me) the bullet is always going to end up where your crosshair (sight) is. It's not like the barrel of the rifle bends when jumping or something.

Comment

No? Try to stand and fire the the M249. Bullets will exit the barrel in a 45 degree angle

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                    If you think about it realistically (oh noes don't flame me) the bullet is always going to end up where your crosshair (sight) is. It's not like the barrel of the rifle bends when jumping or something.
                    I don't wanna flame but that is so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad View Post
                      I don't wanna flame but that is so wrong.
                      In BF2 it's not, but IRL it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy-SS
                        R U kidding me? Something ain't right in that video. Is he playing online at the time of the vid or is he playing "easy" single-player?

That guy's making impossibly long snap-shots. I can shoot like that (even using longer settling times) and I never hit anything at the rate he does in the video. If that's a online match, then that skill level looks too good to be true. I just don't buy it.

:hmm:
                        Or perhaps he's just good? I've been practising with the M95 and I've got pretty good at it.

Being a sniper requires time, patience and practice.

If you've ever played Metal Gear Solid (the original) you will remember Sniper Wolf's words.

People who play "all out frag 'em n00b style" are not suited to the sniper class and often moan because they can't hit sh*t.

Comment

Well, we are talking about Bf2 here. So your wrong my friend

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                            Well, we are talking about Bf2 here. So your wrong my friend
                            No sh*t? We're talking about BF2 on a BF2 forum?

GTFO my internetz.

Comment

seriously. In vanilla bf2, when you shoot your gun, any gun, you can't be 100 per cent sure it'll hit inside the crosshair. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad View Post
                                seriously. In vanilla bf2, when you shoot your gun, any gun, you can't be 100 per cent sure it'll hit inside the crosshair. Fact.
                                Same as real life...

Comment

Working...
                                X