BF2 Crashes ODD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 Crashes ODD

BPCRUSHER - I am going to attempt to do that right now. I'll get back to you when I finish.

Kula - I will do that as well.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR HELP.

I'll get on as soon as I can with some feedback.

Damn it didnt work =[

I cant find any info on my MOBO, Where can I find it?

I went to Device Manager but I cant find. Heres what i see.

Comment

Comment

I peronsonally think its a GRaphics problem the intergrated motherboards never have high ram/ clock speed, so mayb it canniot handle or more simple BF2 cannot support it (YET) It might be upated to that series?? you nev kno!

Good Lux

Comment

maybe its the new geforce 8 series

I just got my laptop with 8600M GT and I've been having the same problem. Apparently nvidia has given up providing updated drivers like ATI, so it's hopeless

Comment

Hey Jeremy + all,

I have almost the same laptop, HP Pavilion dv9500. Graphics card is Nvidia GeForce 8600M GS and have the exact same problem. Installs fine. Patches fine. Patched Nvidia driver fine. Click icon>BF2 Splash Screen>Black Screen>Crash to Desktop. Same happens for BF 2142 but for shizzles and giggles I tried the demo for Command and Conquer 3 and it plays without a hitch.

Previously I had an Alienware laptop with Nvidia graphics and prior to that a Toshiba with Nvidia graphics and never had issues with Laptop Graphics vs Desktop Graphics so I honestly don't think that is the cause. The Alienware ran BF 2 and 2142 as well as many other games without a hitch.

Any other fixes anyone can help us with would be GREATLY appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X