This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dalian servers with no seatswitching/soloing rule

I realise there are lots of topics on soloing/seatswitching but I need to rant.

Why do so many servers (especially dalian only) have the no seatswitching rule? This is the most retarded rule I've ever seen, especially for a dalian only server. I can understand if someone wants to gun then you can't tk/redline to get the chopper alone, but a lot of these servers won't let you solo even if there's no available gunner. *******es they are, especially for putting this rule in a dalian server. Dalian servers are known for having lots of chopper people, and enforcing a no soloing rule in basically what is a chopper server is just plain retarded. A few days ago I kept server hopping betwen dalian only servers only to be kicked each time for seatswitching. ****ing retards. The admins warn you first and say "NO SEATSWITCHING ALLOWED". Then you respond, "well none of my 7 teammates want to gun for me." They respond "THATS YOUR PROBLEM"
    Dumb ****s they are, truly.

They pay you play!

Just find a server with the “no seat-switching rule”.

Comment

True. If it wasn't popular, the server would be empty.

They pay for the server, you abide by their rules.

Comment

We are not disputing the organizational hierarchy of these servers. We are disputing this specific rule and whether it makes any sense or not.

Comment

Well it makes a lot of sense to them! just move on.

Comment

Yeah, you're not going to get much sympathy here. The standard reply is "Find another server".

Comment

"Dalian servers are known for having lots of chopper people"

If what you say is true then why is it so hard to find a gunner??

Like everyone else stated....find another server.

Comment

Its retarded, but theres nothing you can do......

Comment

Originally posted by Sparabara View Post
                  I realise there are lots of topics on soloing/seatswitching but I need to rant.

Why do so many servers (especially dalian only) have the no seatswitching rule? This is the most retarded rule I've ever seen, especially for a dalian only server. I can understand if someone wants to gun then you can't tk/redline to get the chopper alone, but a lot of these servers won't let you solo even if there's no available gunner. *******es they are, especially for putting this rule in a dalian server. Dalian servers are known for having lots of chopper people, and enforcing a no soloing rule in basically what is a chopper server is just plain retarded. A few days ago I kept server hopping betwen dalian only servers only to be kicked each time for seatswitching. ****ing retards. The admins warn you first and say "NO SEATSWITCHING ALLOWED". Then you respond, "well none of my 7 teammates want to gun for me." They respond "THATS YOUR PROBLEM"
                  Dumb ****s they are, truly.
                  Simply put, they're afraid of pubstars like me and cynic. We leave the area looking like mirrored glass and they don't like the reflection. It's just another way of forcing their own playing style onto others in order to increase their odds in an artificial, controlled environment. Some would say that's what soloers do, but that's a topic for another day.

I solo anyway and tell them to kick/ban me if they feel the need to, as I don't willingly follow arbitrary rules some d*ckface made up.

Originally posted by MIKEHUNT-UK
                  They pay you play!

Just find a server with the “no seat-switching rule”.
                  That's a slippery slope. Better watch out, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself...

Comment

Check the server's IP against some geoip. I bet a few bucks it's german. And if it really is german, you know where the retarded admins, retarded rules and the retarded gameplay comes from. I say, get some serverlister-software and rule out servers from Germany and you'll find yourself with 95% less servers but SO MUCH BETTER ONES.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                      That's a slippery slope. Better watch out, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself...

Meaning?

Comment

Part of the fun in this exchange is letting you figure it out.
                        I really shouldn't spoil you by making it too explicit...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                          Simply put, they're afraid of pubstars like me and cynic. We leave the area looking like mirrored glass and they don't like the reflection. I
                          :yay::yay::yay:

Last night ruled so hard. Let's do it again.

I think sloi and I combined for a 90-7 kill/death ratio in 2 rounds on dalian last night. I tved 4 jets. The leetness was out of hand.

Comment

I don't remember ever having to hand out so many boxes of tissue. I need to order a lot more for next time...

Comment

Me and skag had some hardcore fun on kubra and oman a few hours ago . 60-4 or maybe 55-5... TVed two jets only.

Comment

Working...
                              X