Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question (Spoiler)

Hey all,

A friend of mine is very frustrated, so I'm making this thread. The problem is he can't get by the mission "Camoflage" when you're Cpt. Price 15 years ago.

There's a part where a handful of soldiers and 3-5 BMPs walk past you. And he keeps getting spoted, he says he's always moving slowly and stuff.

So I tried it, and I can't myself either, I completed it, but it would seem I was very lucky not getting caught.

Anybody know how to get past it??!

Stick right behind MacMillan. When he asks you what you want to do, move the right a little bit, he will start moving, just go behind him.

Comment

When someone is near him, he should stop, not move slowly. I went by the far left side with no problems (although I was 1 cm away from the BMP tracks).

Comment

Or, stick behind a tree where they aren't able to walk.

Other than that, read above.

Comment

I didn't have any issues with this part either. Just aim between guys and stop moving completely as they actually pass you and then continue crawling after they're past.

Or as the A man say, just hide behind a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
            Stick right behind MacMillan. When he asks you what you want to do, move the right a little bit, he will start moving, just go behind him.
            This is exactly how I did it. I couldn't figure a way to beat that part until I just stayed almost right on top of him. Just move when he moves and stop when he does.

Comment

I had no problem with that mission the second he told me to stay low I did and didn't move until they have passed by me. Don't try to crawl your way through them just chill for a bit.

Comment

i was clever on this mission, i first got caught got it was only then i realized that as you go prone, the NPC's spawn so i ran as far as i could trying not to push my luck and proned. It turned out i proned AFTER the blockade and didnt have to avoid anything.

Comment

It doesn't always work, but try proning behind one of the closest trees to your left. One of my friends also said he beat it by staying all they way back by the pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                    i was clever on this mission, i first got caught got it was only then i realized that as you go prone, the NPC's spawn so i ran as far as i could trying not to push my luck and proned. It turned out i proned AFTER the blockade and didnt have to avoid anything.
                    :rofl:

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i felt like i cheated though so i did do it again after hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
                        try proning behind one of the closest trees to your left.
                        This is very good advice. The tree forces enemies to go around it, thereby missing you if you're right behind it. Several memebers of my group have used this technique with successful results.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                          A friend of mine is very frustrated, so I'm making this thread. The problem is he can't get by the mission "Camoflage" when you're Cpt. Price 15 years ago.
                          All Ghillied Up is what the level is called on the American version of the game . I just wanted to post this to see if anyone else caught the level name difference

Comment

I stayed between Capt. Price's legs. Crawled up his keester and watched him lay eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by =VGF= Avantek View Post
                              I had no problem with that mission the second he told me to stay low I did and didn't move until they have passed by me. Don't try to crawl your way through them just chill for a bit.

Same but my friend is getting stuck, maybe he's moving...too much?

Comment

Working...
                              X