Stat Padders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vincentj View Post
    They never really gave a **** to begin with really, how else can you explain the fact that the knife only servers like 'The Knifer's Edge' have been around for so long.

I've never actually seen people do this, the only form of statpadding I've ever seen was the EMP one.
    Its because he goes to different server providors once his server is taken down. I know this because a little while back he started whining on the EA forums about how he had to go to new server providors because his knife servers were being shut down by EA and how he thought that was unfair.

Comment

Good on ya.

So they haven't been banned yet? Unfortunately, this is probably because the only person at EA still having something to do with Battlefield 2142 is some tech or secretary who play it during their spare time.

I asked EA "Customer Support" about the stats outage, and all I got was a pre-made reply that I got last time there was a stat outage. Hell they didn't even respond to the actual question itself.
      They never do! They're ****ing idiots! It gets quite irritating actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        They never do! They're ****ing idiots! It gets quite irritating actually.
        What is worse is that buys out all of the game developers. Great game franchises become ****ed. I can't imagine how bad KotOR3 will be now that EA acquired Bioware...

As for statpadding, I just don't see why EA can't pay one of their techs to start BF2142, type "knife" into the server window, and reset the stats of everyone in the servers that show. Simple 20 minute job.

Comment

What is worse is that buys out all of the game developers. Great game franchises become ****ed. I can't imagine how bad KotOR3 will be now that EA acquired Bioware...

As for statpadding, I just don't see why EA can't pay one of their techs to start BF2142, type "knife" into the server window, and reset the stats of everyone in the servers that show. Simple 20 minute job.
          So people who go on there and not listen to server rules ie: kill people with mortar and such should get stats wiped too? They have to actually check people and find out how many weapon kills they got on that server. 1 knife server - 300 people a day (estimate)

20 minutes x 300 = 6000 minutes = 100 hours.

Comment

Both padders have been reset

Comment

thats good news good work fingulin

Comment

Nice, that was relatively quick by EA for having them reset.

Comment

wow thats funny, cuz just the other day i was in a server and knifing-101 went commander for i think 2-3 games in a row for our team and he kept putting the titan way off the map and didnt help our team in any way whatsoever and everyone was complaining. we got killed in each round, the guy was just a complete jerk

Comment

Working...
                  X