Stat Padders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat Padders

I have no idea why I am making a topic about it but... Well... I just want to see if you guys believe I have enough evidence to get a two star and a three star general wiped

After trying several times to get other padders wiped, I think I have figured out a formula that EA might actually listen to... Normally they just shrug me off and say "Not enough information!" Do you think this is enough info?

Here is what I submitted to EA:
    Reporting Stat Padders.
    I am here to report two blatant stat padders, that me and my little brothers have had the displeasure of playing with on two separate occasions.

My Soldiers:
    Mr.Kaizer PID: 105145893
    Matrage_Org PID: 113283916
    Y0_F4C3 PID: 113277147
    Jebus.H.Christ PID: 119465079

Server last played on: Matrage_Org on <<SHT>>24/7 suez canal

TIME: 8:35-8:45 PM PST
    SERVER: <<SHT>>24/7 suez canal
    SERVER IP: 69.90.189.42:17567
    DATE: 01-02-08 (January 2nd 2008)
    CULPRITS: Knifing-101 & ALGER*
    CRIME: Stat Padding

Description: Typical Knife-Rez padding, catch innocent teammates and pad off of them until teammate suicide.
    EVIDENCE: Video/Screenshot

Here are links to the evidence, and the player profiles of the stat padders:
    Server Screen: [media]http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/8747/serverscreendl9.jpg[/media]

Score Screen: [media]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8361/scorescreenjw4.jpg[/media]

Manage Tab (a kickvote was in progress): [media]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5916/managetabgx5.jpg[/media]

Profile, Knifing-101:
    [media]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6599/knifing101hf5.jpg[/media]

Profile, ALGER*:
    [media]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2484/algerde7.jpg[/media]

VIDEO, blatant stat padding:
    [media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zZvbNK0Ir-k[/media]

Thank you for your time,
    aka Mr.Kaizer

Nice one we don't need aholes like that.

Comment

Nice first person view on that.

Comment

I pity my poor little brothers, both of them have gotten padded on by those idiots Lucky I came and rescued my brother today (note the suicide), or he would have been there till he disconnected :|:

Comment

i mean u got to hate em

Comment

LOL you see his face for like 1/2 a second before you die again. Talk about a face you'll see in your nightmares if this happened in real life :cry:

Anyway that's plenty of info, the video is especially helpful. I'm not sure how EA actually figures out who to wipe or not... I think it's probably based on how many complaints they get about a specific player? It's kind of obvious that someone named "Y0_F4C3" is up to no good :laugh:

Comment

crap forgot my old SN password and email I used...

BUT ANYWAYS

I have been a victim of these fcuks!!!! I was like WTF stop reviving me! >

Comment

oo i also got a first person video of me getting clarked for 24 times i think i once submitted it to ea but those guys didnt got reset.

Comment

lol why even stay the 2nd time you get revived and knifed? i would have disconnected right away.

Comment

Wow. That's a lot of time on your hands. To waste it on something as frivilous as reporting stat padders is just a shame. You should have disconnected and moved on. Let EA worry about it. It's not like their stat padding is going to adversely affect you. Hopefully they'll go onto servers that are well admined and will find themselves frequently banned.

So, just go off and find a non-smacktard server and have fun (Like the FLOT server, below...)

Comment

If i would see this i have directly wiped them out.
                      But EA is 210% stupid so you never now what they will do..

Comment

Thats why I miss Joint Ops where you could choose when to get back up after getting revived.

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf
                          Wow. That's a lot of time on your hands. To waste it on something as frivilous as reporting stat padders is just a shame. You should have disconnected and moved on. Let EA worry about it. It's not like their stat padding is going to adversely affect you. Hopefully they'll go onto servers that are well admined and will find themselves frequently banned.

So, just go off and find a non-smacktard server and have fun (Like the FLOT server, below...)

Hi Grosskopf,

I had to post to let you know I disagree. That is blatant cheating, and it is adversely affecting the player since he got killed about 20 times in a row. As soon as that guy suicided, I am sure they just went after the next guy and did the same thing. It would be incredibly satisfying to see those guys have their soldiers deleted since they would really have no defense given the evidence presented.

This is a great game. I find it very challenging to acquire many of the badges, especially the Collector's badge (which I have not yet managed to get). Seeing losers cheat like that to get it annoys me to no end. I hope they get zapped. There are already enough servers where the clan stacks the teams with 12 Brigs against a bunch of noobs, this game doesn't need additional ways to cheat.

DD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dare978Devil
                            I had to post to let you know I disagree. That is blatant cheating, and it is adversely affecting the player since he got killed about 20 times in a row. As soon as that guy suicided, I am sure they just went after the next guy and did the same thing. It would be incredibly satisfying to see those guys have their soldiers deleted since they would really have no defense given the evidence presented.

This is a great game. I find it very challenging to acquire many of the badges, especially the Collector's badge (which I have not yet managed to get). Seeing losers cheat like that to get it annoys me to no end. I hope they get zapped. There are already enough servers where the clan stacks the teams with 12 Brigs against a bunch of noobs, this game doesn't need additional ways to cheat.
                            It's true that they are cheating, but when it comes down to it, why waste your breath on them? If you're going to worry about that, you'll never really get to enjoy the game. Just find a server that is well admined and stick with it and you won't run into those situations.

I'm not a huge fan of 2142, but my clan loves it. Our BF2142 server is more popular now than it ever has been. We don't stack. We let autobalance (and random switching at the end of the round) do it's thing. We enjoy playing AGAINST each other so we can talk smack in the forums. It's well admined, so if any of you are looking for a smacktard free environment away from this sort of behavior, check us out.

Comment

Seriously now, it seems like all you are doing is blatant advertising for your server. I could care less about your stinking server, or your stinking clan.

As for caring about padders... They do adversely affect everyones gameplay. SHT is a good server to play on, and when it is admined they kick anyone doing this sort of crap. However at this particular time of day, there were no admins on so these noobs got away with it.

It was two different little brothers that ended up playing against these two nubcakes, FYI.

If you hate 2142 so, then move on. Go away. For my part, I will do what I must to help rid the game of cheaters. It doesn't help that I am a three star general... I had to work my *** off to get this rank, and to see two idiots who got it in five minutes really ticks me off. Don't go off about me using the private glitch again, I didn't get ANY of them last week and I still have my rank.

Comment

Working...
                              X