What can we expect in BF3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can we expect in BF3?

It's still early to talk about it but eh...

What, vehicles, jets, helos, tanks, apcs, guns, features do you think we'll see in BF3?

Warfare upgrades aren't too often. Generations usually last 10-15 years.

But still...

I'd like to see everything that was in BF2 +

Some new helos like Apache and Commanche, Ka-50(or 52)

Mig-29OVT, an F-22, that weird Russian SU with it's wings inverted.

Maybe some new tanks, but I'm not sure there is something new out.

I'd also love a separation between user written text and "spotted" messages. Sometimes you write something and instantly disappears because so much information is being supplied by users.

Originally posted by ThatEvilGuy View Post
    I'd also love a separation between user written text and "spotted" messages. Sometimes you write something and instantly disappears because so much information is being supplied by users.
    Some sort of a seperated area where people can chat would be nice.

Assumed BF3 is going to be modern combat, I'd like to see maps from more parts of the world and not only middle east which every new FPS seems to be about today.

Comment

A map in London would be cool...could hide in westiminster and shoot down the london eye..

Comment

Originally posted by -(UtC)- Iquere « View Post
        Some sort of a seperated area where people can chat would be nice.

Assumed BF3 is going to be modern combat, I'd like to see maps from more parts of the world and not only middle east which every new FPS seems to be about today.
        My idea would be a kind of Armored Fury thing on a larger scale: Battle entirely on US soil.

Imagine the Empire State Building, totally modeled and enterable, for close quarters combat.

Comment

I'd like to see some jet only maps...even though it would be quite unrealistic with about 100 of them all flying around together it would be awesome fun.

*1500 post ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
            I'd like to see some jet only maps...even though it would be quite unrealistic with about 100 of them all flying around together it would be awesome fun.

*1500 post ftw!
            That would be awesome! However, I would like to see some improvement to the flying as in you can't just do some fancy loop thing in order to evade a missile...

Comment

I'd love to see them overhaul the jets...

Make it so you actually have a pan camera button in the controls, so you can free-look without having to hold a button, and still be able to use weapon systems.

Hit detection improvement is a must.

More weapons with better sounds, and more types of explosives!

Comment

A lot of bugs and lack of support?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumintiger
                  My idea would be a kind of Armored Fury thing on a larger scale: Battle entirely on US soil.

Imagine the Empire State Building, totally modeled and enterable, for close quarters combat.
                  Close Quarters Combat in BF2 was a joke. Any CQC area (palace in Warlord, anyone?) was just an explosives spamming fest. Claymores and nadespam, nadespam and claymores. Just like Titan 'combat' in BF2142. Unless they do something to curtail explosives spamming, I'm steering well clear of close quarters areas in BF.

~Wolfgang

Comment

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD would be cool

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGlikw8ZXyI&feature=related[/media] heres it in bf3:bad company

Comment

^ that's not BF:BC, that's Soldier of Fortune 3.

Comment

Who givves a crap about BF3 when PR 0.7 is out?

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGlikw8ZXyI&feature=related[/media] heres it in bf3:bad company
                          What a noob, doesn't even know what game it is, lol

Comment

I just want a sexed up jazzy BF2, with destroyable surrounds....

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood

heres it in bf3:bad company
                              Yeah, well... except that's SOF3. They're never going to make BF3 a Mature/Adult only game... it doesn't make any financial sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X