No announcement yet.

Sniping, not so easy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lead your target. Shooting standing and strafing doesn't always connect with your cross hairs at range. But, every now and then; I'll be prone or crouched line up a shot and put 3 through a guys head w/o any hit detection. Though I'm past getting mad, I just laugh it off, reload and put one through the guys chest instead of the head.

Comment

IMO sniping in this game can be a love hate relationship, Your either good at it or your sh!t. I think sniping takes skill, but I do hate them.

Comment

meh, I'm just gonna get a refund from gamestop.com or if they don't do that I'll just steal a CoD4from a local gamestop. Because that patch now made it so I can't even get into the game, and I'm not waiting 6 hours to download it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Covert_Fox View Post
          IMO sniping in this game can be a love hate relationship, Your either good at it or your sh!t. I think sniping takes skill, but I do hate them.
          I thought you were a sniper?

Comment

i used love snipping in BF2 and cod4 snipping is much more challenging, i snipe for a challenge from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Steppenwolf428 View Post
              i used love snipping in BF2 and cod4 snipping is much more challenging, i snipe for a challenge from time to time

Shortcut? :laugh:

Anyways...

I love sniping in this game... And just like it went in bf2142, i love it so much that i play as a sniper almost all the time...

Comment

Originally posted by stewie-Y
                meh, I'm just gonna get a refund from gamestop.com or if they don't do that I'll just steal a CoD4from a local gamestop. Because that patch now made it so I can't even get into the game, and I'm not waiting 6 hours to download it again.
                Umm, not a great idea. You've now posted your plan to commit theft in the public domain. Not smart. :shakehead

Comment

You can't get a refund on PC games mate.

Comment

I find that the killcam is not always what the actual player sees. Whenever I play LAN (lowest ping possible) I notice that I actually shoot his head, but in killcam it's a little off to the side or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerialz
                      I thought you were a sniper?
                      I am m8, but bf2 sniping and cod4 sniping is totally different, u cnat camp 400+m away and take a head shot ur barely 50m in cod4

Comment

Yeah I know -it's good and bad- I must have just misread your post.

Comment

I dont think sniping is hard, i just think there are no maps big enough for me to snipe on. I need like 500m to snipe.

A map like wake island would be awesome for sniping on CoD4.

Comment

I don't get why I am dead on with the Draganuv/M21/M700.. but can't hit a thing with the Barrett.. time after time.. not only do I not hit the target, I can't even SEE anything that I did hit. [ i.e. no bullet mark left in the wall, etc ]

Comment

What i dont understand is that the SVD is a better weapon system but In the real world the M21 is the better rifle.

Comment

I used to lead people to get kills before the nub-snipe patch but now you have to be not lagging and dead on all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X