hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey

hi, i was just wondering, what are the weapons and vehicals like in the game?

Also i was wondering if its the best online game in your opinon?

I am so desparate to play but having problems, i am really jelous lol

Re: hey

well...... the weapons kill people.

Comment

Can you run the demo?

Comment

this game is addicting. ppl play this for thousands of hours and htey still play. i recommend trying out thedemo first to make sure ur comp can handle it fine.

also in my opinion, it could be one of the best games ever, but there are other games better which are the classics IMO, such as starcraft (recently been playing it alot and cant wait for sc2) and cs 1.6

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
          this game is addicting. ppl play this for thousands of hours and htey still plastarcraft (recently been playing it alot and cant wait for sc2) and cs 1.6
          ahaha, your not the only one! It seems like there has been a big resurgence in SC!

Comment

If your comp is less then 2 years old and has a decent graphics card it should be able to handel low. I have a really cheap computer its only got 512ram and a 100$ graphics card I bought back in December 2005 and the game runs on low it just takes ahile to load the map and I get lag for a few minutes apon joing.

Comment

It's like Barney meets Saving Private Ryan, and they have a baby. The baby's name is BF2.

Cheers

Comment

Barney? Why?

Comment

Ummm, cause Barney pwns hard. Duh. And Private Ryan is a noob. Which equals= Pwn+Noob= BF2. Or Barney <3 Ryan= BF2.

Cheers

Comment

hi, i was just wondering, what are the weapons and vehicals like in the game?
                    The guns are like... well... they've all got slender tubes coming out the front of them, this is the part you usually point at the enemy, and then there's like this tiny lever thing underneath, you pull that with your finger and the thing makes one hell of a loud noise and spits out a little piece of metal, which goes like really fast, and when it hits another person they are usually like "ouch" and sometimes they die.

But 15 seconds later the like come back to life and they're all like, pizzed at you and they try and kill you too.

But if they do you'll just come back to life too.

Most of the vehicles have like... wheels and they roll around and stuff but you can't kill them with a gun, you have to get something that makes a little bit more of an explosion, but if you do kill them they just come back to life a few seconds later too. Some of the vehicles even fly. You know, like a swallow. In the air.

Yeah, really.

It's a pretty fun game.

Comment

Working...
                    X