• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indians and cowboys..........god I love this forum

but seriously it better be current age or w\e

Comment

Originally posted by socomsniper View Post
      has canada ever even been involved with a major conflict?
      never heard this on the news "And the Canadians are making their final push into the heart of Iraq late this week"
      Well they have but they never really been the main force. They helped in WW2 and GWOT but to a minimum.

Originally posted by predragjanjic View Post
      Indians and cowboys..........god I love this forum

but seriously it better be current age or w\e
      I think we would have a huge problem with the whole

Guns>Bow and arrows

unbalance thing.

Comment

1066 Hastings

or Prehistoric, you can upgrade your rock... to a bigger rock

Comment

Imagine for the vehicles in Cowboys n Indians, it would be horses for transport and tanks can be like carriages with horses pulling them! Then Indians can ride buffalo's and the other guy can ride behind him shooting arrows or sticks what ever they were using back then

Comment

oh, i just thought of this, THE CRUSADES! you can play as the christians or the muslims and you either have to retake or defend the holy land!

Comment

Has anyone made a video game of FPF not first person shooter but rather first person fighter melee... you know sorta like Oblivion in first person view but with swords and axes on a battlefield or muliplayer?

Comment

There was a mod for UT2K4 that had a medieval setting. I don't remember if it ever got finished with all the bugs worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                  Imagine for the vehicles in Cowboys n Indians, it would be horses for transport and tanks can be like carriages with horses pulling them! Then Indians can ride buffalo's and the other guy can ride behind him shooting arrows or sticks what ever they were using back then
                  Im preety sure both cowboys and Indians rode horses not buffaloes.

Comment

i say they should redo BFV or BF42 new graphics new maps, vehicals, weapons, the squads the rank system every thing it would be just as good if not better if its done right.

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                      Im preety sure both cowboys and Indians rode horses not buffaloes.
                      Yeah but wheres the stereotype in that? :P

Comment

• Modern day combat FTW!

Comment

Working...
                        X