Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know exactly how many RDX takes out a core?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThirtyOughtSix View Post
    Again, trying to prove your a jerk? Come on don't make unnessary comments like that.... and seriously, stupidville? it's not even a good insult... but I don't know why you feel the need to insult people here ANYWAYS.... I saw no need for that.
    Now your being a hypocrite again, come on act your age, your 30 for god sake, why do you need to get yourself involved in another persons argument (yes i am here but that is besides the point as my comment isn't aimed at one of the original party members) if you don't like this guy, good for you, i can't be bothered reading some apparent adult slagging someone off for no reason every time he posts. It's old so trot along and act your age.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
      Now your being a hypocrite again, come on act your age, your 30 for god sake, why do you need to get yourself involved in another persons argument (yes i am here but that is besides the point as my comment isn't aimed at one of the original party members) if you don't like this guy, good for you, i can't be bothered reading some apparent adult slagging someone off for no reason every time he posts. It's old so trot along and act your age.
      Hypocrite? How so?? You don't realize the whole picture here for one, this isn't another persons argument, I was arguing with this same guy in another thread... here I was just pointing out that he does the same thing elseware... that it's not just a one time thing... I'm only trying to get him to behave a little more respectfully.... and your COMPLAINING about that? Ok so then you think it's ok for him to act like that?

Comment

He's acting the same as yourself. Your not acting any better, i read all thread (as little as there is lol) and i see the way he posts but he posts fine, then someone kicks up something over nothing, like in the scenario.

Comment

Working...
        X