How Many Purple Hearts Do You Have???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

< John Kerry

Apparently, he was not a strong bf2 player.
    Played too much BF Vietnam probably.

Comment

1 :-)

Comment

none.

Comment

None, And proud

~Kyle

Comment

1. I got mine on Golf of Oman. I was getting owned bad by blackhawks. In those days planes and attack choppers werent that great of a threat. Most people were either crashing them or missing most of their targets. And the TV missile seemed like an impossible weapon to use. sigh.....those were the days.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiglath View Post
              1 and it was a lot more difficult to get than I anticipated. I like medals so I went to a Karkand map killed 5 people the proceeded to run around in front of the other team so they could kill me. You would be amazed how difficult it can be to die 20 times in 1 round.

I did the exact same thing as you and it is dam hard to get yourself killed that many times before the round ends.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                well since it only shows one, i got one the very first round i ever played, 64 player karkand back in june of 05, never touched single player just jumped right in to the controls against 63 other people.
                Me too, thats how all the great players begin. Born to battle online XD

Comment

uh....Im sure most of the BF2 community did the exact same thing since single player is pretty much non existant. Remember BF2 is "meant" to be played online.

Im speaking in general here, but im certain if we made a poll most would say the hopped straight online and didnt bother with the so called "single player".

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X