Hackers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers...

The other day I bought Counter-Strike through Steam ($9.99)... After a very very long time, I finally played the game again. And guess what, it is incredibly full of hackers!!!

For anybody complaining about hackers in BF2, please stop. OCASIONALLY you'll find a hacker among 64 or so players. But not in CS!!! I'd estimate 1 in 3 (or more) of the players hack. So just be glad that BF2 hasn't reached that point yet.

Mmhmmm.

Also, depending on what you're doing in BF2, it can still require a certain amount of skill from the cheater: TV macros don't guide it for you, but it's still ridiculously easy to put a cross over an enemy...

The paranoia is reaching an all-time high though: I can barely play a round without seeing cheating accusations (either for myself or others).

Comment

Or the players you met were just good. I mean, almost everyone who play CS constantly have unreal skills at that game.

Comment

Actually, I take that back. I saw that TV aimbot video...

But yeah, it's nowhere near as pronounced as CS.

Comment

That's a shame.

Comment

also depends on the server? make sure ur playing on "secure" servers. i play occasionally on the same server and dont have a problem with hackers. also, people can be really good. its alot different than BF2 fps. think about it. why would someone "new" (except for u i guess) to the game play CS. plus the spectator cam helps to detect if someone is hacking and if u spectate someone for a round or 2 u can tell if hes hacking.

Comment

CSS is good when you play on clan run servers.

Comment

Churrasco, that's such a ridiculous statement. I play CS:S and maybe one out of every 100 players I see hacks, and I play deathmatch servers where the hackers love to go.

PS: If you're playing 1.6 that's pretty ****ing retarded.

Comment

1) CS sucks
                  2) How the hell do you know that they hack?? Headset + good aim = Dead you

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                    1) CS sucks
                    lol you can tell. Every other kill I get is a headshot but when people run around the server 4-5 times faster then everybody else spinning around furiously with a machine gun spraying and killing everybody in a room with 1 shot to the head you can kind of tell they're hacking.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                      Churrasco, that's such a ridiculous statement. I play CS:S and maybe one out of every 100 players I see hacks, and I play deathmatch servers where the hackers love to go.

PS: If you're playing 1.6 that's pretty ****ing retarded.
                      Yes it is 1.6 :laugh:

I am playing on GG and Deathmatch servers. It can be fun

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                      1) CS sucks
                      The infantry experience in CS is much better than in BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner
                        lol you can tell. Every other kill I get is a headshot but when people run around the server 4-5 times faster then everybody else spinning around furiously with a machine gun spraying and killing everybody in a room with 1 shot to the head you can kind of tell they're hacking.
                        :laugh:

I rank CS 1.6 as one of the greatest FPS games of all times. Doesnt necessarily mean I like it. Anyway, from my CS experience, hacking is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. What CS players are good at, is aiming, because thats one aspect people need to get better or they are in a world of hurt and frustration. As such, you can really meet people who have played (1.6) it for years, years and years.

Comment

if ppl are spinning and speed hacking, then join another server where there are admins.

and CS1.6 > CSS. download a few high poly skins, and the game doesnt look as bad

Comment

I think there is a lot of paranoia regarding cheats in BF2. And while I paid no attention months ago, I too have seen a rise in speed/aim cheats.

I don't think anyone can say that there is LESS cheaters than 7-12 months ago.

But heck maybe some are just optimistic.

Originally posted by Sloi
                            But yeah, it's nowhere near as pronounced as CS.
                            Correct! I largely stopped playing CS for this very reason.

Comment

The only time I play cs:s I use a bot just for the hell of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X