Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Okay all you leetsauce soloist...

Originally posted by cfschris View Post
    I say all you non teamwork solo chopper pilots go to hell.

theres my support.

ps.- but i do support of the world leetsauce!
    ahah ***

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post

I joined yesterday and there were people flyin high and sneakin around like it was ranked
    thats where the real battles are, up high, if you fly too low against others your easy to hit. try it if you dont believe me, its more fun :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by Night735 View Post
      Its not really hard, if your good at flying a chopper and good at gunning, all you need to do is combine the two with a couple of clicks. Its just a case of, line up(slightly left of target), press F2, right click and guide as normal. Then recover chopper.
      After a few goes you can do it fast. Only think is though, your a sitting duck while guiding a as you have no cotrol of the chopper.
      I know im saying the obvious, im just pointing out that it is NOT hard, just a couple of kb/mouse clicks, anyone can do it after a few tries.
      More than just a few clicks if you're flying with a joystick.

Joystick, mouse, joystick. Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
        More than just a few clicks if you're flying with a joystick.

Joystick, mouse, joystick. Repeat.
        KB/Mouse for chopper win
        Joystick for jets.

Each to their own though

Comment

:guns: I must concur. My RAZER Tarantula and RAZER Copperhead which nicely slides across my RAZER eXactMat X happens to be the source of my leetness:guns:

Comment

Originally posted by Moo_Saggins View Post
            :guns: I must concur. My RAZER Tarantula and RAZER Copperhead which nicely slides across my RAZER eXactMat X happens to be the source of my leetness:guns:
            How do you rate RAZER? Im using a G15 k/b and G7 mouse but im now on my 3rd G7 and fighting logitech for another cos its a piece of crap. Im thinking of getting a RAZER mouse to replace it

Comment

RAZER Mice and pads are sick but the Tarantula keyboard sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Night735
                Your probably correct, im no leetsauce soloist i was just pointing out to the guy who thinks its hard to solo, that it is not.
                There is soloists and leetsauce soloists i suppose :laugh:
                There's a huge difference between being able to solo (actually utilizing the technique) and soloing efficiently/intelligently.

Comment

And if you play with the best (CLU server) or 1v1 with me you will always get better. If you guys need some xfires for people to 1v1 hit me up on xfire: saggins

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                    Oh, are you so sure of that?

The US army are refurbishing their Apaches as we speak, removing the seperator between seats so the pilot can jump down to the gunner seat to launch a missile as he wishes.

And of course, don't forgot the RIB enhancing program where a system of hydraulic pistons lifts it 30* above the water for a 2x speed boost.
                    the pilot/gunner can operate all weapons systems from either seat :|:

Comment

I see that several of you guys have posted in favor of the creation of this ladder yet have only posted here. The TWL admins need to know that you want to see this ladder happen and we only need 14 more signatures.

Please I urge you all to take 20 seconds out of your time to click the above link, click reply and give them your "AYE" pledging your support for this ladder.

If you have any questions please contact me.

xfire: saggins

E-Mail: calsaggins@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                        the pilot/gunner can operate all weapons systems from either seat :|:
                        Yes, by jumping over the partition between seats :|:

However, while the pilot is in the gunner seat, he cannot hold down the Y-axis stabiliser, so it begins to rotate.

Comment

Yes, by jumping over the partition between seats :|:
                          uhh no......... the gunner can even pilot the craft...

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                            uhh no......... the gunner can even pilot the craft...
                            Don't be silly. There's no such thing. The pilot has to jump down to the gunner seat to fire a missile, and he has to jump back up to control the Apache.

Comment

Don't be silly. There's no such thing. The pilot has to jump down to the gunner seat to fire a missile, and he has to jump back up to control the Apache.
                              you know what, you're exactly right. this is why its a requirement for all pilots to be gymnasts.

Comment

See, and this is why there are height limits too, on pilots. Plus, they need 20:20 vision otherwise they may misjudge the position of the throttle and find themselves in a dire state rectally.

Comment

Working...
                                X