Another mouse question - BF2 control binding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
    Meh, I have no qualms. I don't believe that mouse input is the only thing that makes a player, that's just ludicrous. I'm the only person I know who can line a gunner up properly for shots on J10s consistently, and that has little to do with a TV macro. Yes, macros make you curve shots better. No, they do not make it any easier to hit choppers. The main reason I got a macro was I was sick and tired of clicking. I ran a program while I was playing BF2 for one day that counts your clicks, and I clicked something like 8,000 times in an hour or 2 of play. I'm lazy, I smoke too much weed to be clicking 10,000 times in a day.

Just my $0.02 ... it's just a game. As long as they aren't, hacking I could care less how anybody plays BF2. There's a big difference between a macro and an aimbot, or a C4 chuck macro and a nametag hack.
    Dude, I'm totally tired of aiming. It's just SO tedious. Moving my mouse all around all game long. It's so Doom. My 1337 aimbots take over all that hard work for me.

Comment

Working...
    X