The Gun of the Navarone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gun of the Navarone

I go to throw a smoke grenade through a doorway and just as I let it go a guy form the other team runs through and it hits him.

Instant death. From a smoke grenade. In flight. That was lobbed like a soft ball.

:yay:

:salute:

Share your odd kills/deaths if you'd like

were you low on health?

I have a few stun/flash bang grenade kills(you need them for challenges), they're always fun to get, i wish i had them on demo haha.

One of my craziest deaths was, i was jumping off the balcony in the apartment building on Bloc, and as i was falling down, a RPG hit me in mid air and killed me.

Comment

Nah, I was full health. He was the one that died, not sure if I articulated that well enough.

I think it's funny that a smoke grenade can kill someone if you throw it at them and hit them before it bursts. I hope I got Challenge credit

Comment

Lol, I am aiming at this group of guys with RPG, then a guy shoots me, rocket misses, goes up, and kills him xD (I survived only to die a few seconds later by the guys I would've goten had he not hit me)

Comment

That's a great story. I killed a dude in BF2142 with a smoke grenade... No lunk in CoD4, yet.

Comment

I've smacked a guy with a stun nade and killed him

Comment

hmm lets see...

1. I threw a stun nade at an enemy's face and killed him with it.
              2. A guy got killed by his own airstrike on a FF OFF server.

Comment

once a guy landed on my head and literally KNIFED my head while on top of me. he jumped off the stairway in the center of the bloc map lol.

Comment

Jumped off the stairwell and mid-air knife

Comment

Yep, you get killed if hit with a nade. I`ve killed people with stun nades like that before.

Comment

On ambush, a guy was in a building, Fired a N00b tube up there from real long range, I mean sniping distance, I hit his claymore which blew him up. "Completed Challenge - Dominoes exp 250" Score!

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
                        hmm lets see...

1. I threw a stun nade at an enemy's face and killed him with it.
                        That was probably me!
                        I was low on health was about to go down stairs missed a step & it killed me.

Comment

it doesn't matter if FF is on or off, you can kill yourself by grenade/airstrike no matter what.

Comment

A guy got killed by his own airstrike on a FF OFF server.
                            You can always die by your own weaponry, even if FF is off. This isn't like the BF series where you can throw grenades and other explosives at yourself and live.

Edit: Didn't see Krikit's post...

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                              You can always die by your own weaponry, even if FF is off. This isn't like the BF series where you can throw grenades and other explosives at yourself and live.

Edit: Didn't see Krikit's post...
                              hahah C4 jumping ftw!!

Comment

Working...
                              X