Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the point of the Ghillie Suit if you can't hide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummmmmmmm they just looks SUPER UBER GOOBER NOOBER COOL!!!

nah but they r useful for keeping out of sight while moving closer to a target or just hiding... but yeah i remember when i first tried a cover shot and noticed the grass was 10 foot high lol... but if u crawl to the grasses edge u can get a shot..and also if u think about what ur doing u can stand infront of a bush or tree and pretty much blend in...but anyway they look cool so i dont care

besides if they made it so u could see, the grass would have to be about 2 inches tall...then we would be even more visible

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx View Post
      Ummmmmmmm they just looks SUPER UBER GOOBER NOOBER COOL!!!

nah but they r useful for keeping out of sight while moving closer to a target or just hiding... but yeah i remember when i first tried a cover shot and noticed the grass was 10 foot high lol... but if u crawl to the grasses edge u can get a shot..and also if u think about what ur doing u can stand infront of a bush or tree and pretty much blend in...but anyway they look cool so i dont care

besides if they made it so u could see, the grass would have to be about 2 inches tall...then we would be even more visible
      Have u played Armed Assault?

In that game, you go to some grassy field, what has some long grass. It's a death trap. You can't see crap if you are prone or crouched. And even if you are standing, it's hard to see enemies etc. Since they can be crouched 20 feet in front of you and just pop up and shoot you. And you don't even have a change...

Comment

Worst I've done was hide under the bridge in Overgrown, in the shadown. Eventually I got knifed by the enemy sniper I was sharing it with.

The sad bit? We'd both got a couple of kills while there. Eventually he went looking for the other sniper and stabbed me just as I was switching to my pistol to go looking for him....

KBK

Comment

Working...
        X