No announcement yet.

Best Loadout for Stealth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't use Bandolier unless I'm using Double Tap with a high rate of fire weapon. Why? There are weapons all over the battle space. If I run out of ammo, I pick up what I can find and use it.

The same thought process applies to Overkill. I see a use for it in a small game where your initial loadout is important, but a larger pub game has weapons lying around all over and I don't need to start out with two main weapons. I'd rather have a Perk which enhances a weapon I use or strengthens my soldier.

Comment

my stealth line up is:

M4 + Silencer
      Golden Deagle (not stealth but the power is awesome, only use in dire need)
      2x Claymore
      UAV Jammer
      Dead Silence

The only time people will see you on the mini map is when you fire the Deagle, but you can just use it and go hide again. This stealth kit is very effective in Search&Destroy. Pretty useless on TDM and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Ferali View Post
        my stealth line up is:

M4 + Silencer
        Golden Deagle (not stealth but the power is awesome, only use in dire need)
        2x Claymore
        UAV Jammer
        Dead Silence

The only time people will see you on the mini map is when you fire the Deagle, but you can just use it and go hide again. This stealth kit is very effective in Search&Destroy. Pretty useless on TDM and stuff
        Use stealth on TDM for flanking left or right and attacking from the sides or from behind. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
          Stealth is kind of useless, since the maps are so small now, that it might work on very few.
          If you're playing SD, it's very useful. You'll notice that most players that are alive half-way through the round, are crouching.
          Originally posted by ReaperOfsouls View Post
          I don't see why people say UAV jammer is of debatable usefulness, if enemy gets UAV and you are palying S&D, your stealth is gone, he can flashbang, stun, or frag you...
          UAV jammer doesn't show you up on the enemy's 'radar'. So, they wouldn't know where you are.

Comment

i think dead silent is kind of useless when you can crouch and be silent. you may think what about jumping off of stuff but if you want to be stealth you will stay low to the ground and not jump of any thing that will cause you to make a lot of noise. this is just my opinion though i would rather have slight of hand to reload faster when in CQB where it is more useful.

Comment

Crouching does not make you completely silent, though.

The surfaces you walk over while crouched generate sounds... with Dead Silence, you make zero noise.

Comment

Originally posted by LMSsnagglepuss View Post
                i think dead silent is kind of useless when you can crouch and be silent.
                But what about running and being silent?

Comment

You don't have to be silent if you kill everyone

I mostly use either the run up and kill people, or the slow crouch approach.

Comment

Wouldn't it be better to run up and slice them before they know what's happening?

That's why I'm currently using Extreme Conditioning until I get Dead Silence, which unfortunately is the last Perk I'll be getting.

Comment

unlocked dead silence and although its good, i agree with people saying its not necessary for stealth because you can be quiet in many other ways.

Comment

Well, dead silence is good for stealth whether you all agree or not. It makes you SILENT, hence the name, so if your going for the "I'm too cool for silence, I die too often anyways" then you have a different opinion, BUT, those of us that do use it probably wouldn't ever go without it again, unless some competition ladder states we cant use it.

unlocked dead silence and although its good, i agree with people saying its not necessary for stealth because you can be quiet in many other ways.
                        This may be true, but again if its quiet around you and you get up to RUN around then you make a whole lot of noise.

Comment

Dead silence doesn't completely rid of all noise. It lessens it a lot, but not completely. If you jump off of a dumpster or something, you'll hear a quiet thud.

Comment

Thats true and use the p90 or anything but the mp5 cause people hate mp5 whores
                            mp5=n00b Cannon

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon_Snake View Post
                              Thats true and use the p90 or anything but the mp5 cause people hate mp5 whores
                              mp5=n00b Cannon
                              the "noob-cannon" is the M60

Comment

Good point but only if u have double tap

Comment

Working...
                                X