Best Loadout for Stealth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Loadout for Stealth?

I'm looking towards being a more Stealthy player on certain maps, being able to sneak behind enemy lines and knife them from behind, and I'd like your opinion on this loadout.

Main wep: Silenced MP5 or M16
    Side: USP Silenced

Perk 1: C4 or Claymore
    Perk 2: UAV Jam
    Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning or Last Stand (Don't have Dead Silence yet, and even so, I have no idea on how effective it is)

Opinions?

If you're going to be sneaking through/behind enemy lines, you may want to consider "Bomb Squad" (ability to detect enemy explosives, even through walls) for your Perk 1.

For Perk 3, I'd go with "Extreme Conditioning" until you get "Dead Silence". Dead Silence was in a video trailer a couple months back...seems to make a significant difference.

Comment

I have all perks, and "Extreme Conditioning" does exactly what it says on the tin, you can run or sprint without making a noise :-D. Nice setup Micster.

Comment

Dead Silence has got to be the most useful thing out of all. I use it on any Class really and combine it with Stopping Power or Juggernaut or Sleight Of Hand.

UAV Jammer is OK I guess, but I haven't noticed a significant difference without it yet.

Comment

I just got Dead Silence, I love it. I got about 5 kill's just from hearing someone trying to sneak up on me!, now that I know how useful it is to hear other player's I wanna stop the music from playing, anyone know how to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Battl3fr0nt
            I just got Dead Silence, I love it. I got about 5 kill's just from hearing someone trying to sneak up on me!, now that I know how useful it is to hear other player's I wanna stop the music from playing, anyone know how to do that?
            yeah god dam thats annoying that you can't change it

i use MP5 + blue tiger + silencer

perk1: Bandolier
            perk2: UAV jammerz
            perk3: dead silencer

its really good if you wanna own people from behind. VERY VERY good for maps like bloc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlite
              yeah god dam thats annoying that you can't change it

i use MP5 + blue tiger + silencer

perk1: Bandolier
              perk2: UAV jammerz
              perk3: dead silencer

its really good if you wanna own people from behind. VERY VERY good for maps like bloc.
              lol i dont recommend blue tiger if you're after stealth

Comment

Stealth is kind of useless, since the maps are so small now, that it might work on very few.

My loadout for stealth:

M16 + Silencer
                PERK 1: Bomb Squad
                PERK 2: UAV Jammer
                PERK 3: Dead Silencer or Extreme Running

Comment

Lets, see; You got the silencers, the UAV jammer. You can crouch to be silent too. The sprint is good. What you need instead of the claymores is flash grenades.

Now you may be thinking why?, but the reason is because you obviously want to be a CoD4 ninja. So if you do get caught, you throw that puppy down and with the quick sprint, youre outa there.

Once you get dead silence, that will work even better.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

A silencer on your gun and Dead Silence are the only things I'd recommend. UAV Jammer is of debatable worth. Very game dependent.

Far more important, is how you approach your game play. Stealth is a way you play, not a set of perks and attachments.

Comment

Any sub/assault with a silencer, whatever fits your style.
                      C4 or Claymores (I use C4 when I defend while stealth)
                      UAV jammer (needed when trying to defend stuff)
                      Deadly silence

That`s my choice. My record is 8 knife kills and 3 C4 kills in the same round while defending the obj on SD. Yes, I did get called lamer and what not for planting C4 on the objectives.

Comment

I use
                        Bandolier
                        Stopping Power
                        Steady Aim

but I am always kneeling so I don't make noise moving about. Works for me very well, except I hate when they call UAV and spot me out. lol

Comment

The only suggestion i can give you Mic mate is use the G36C or the P90 silenced, im in love with the G36C silenced and its great for getting stealthy kills with UAV jammer on as the range is still good with the silencer.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                            If you're going to be sneaking through/behind enemy lines, you may want to consider "Bomb Squad" (ability to detect enemy explosives, even through walls) for your Perk 1.

For Perk 3, I'd go with "Extreme Conditioning" until you get "Dead Silence". Dead Silence was in a video trailer a couple months back...seems to make a significant difference.
                            Like Whiskey said this is my set up for spc op

Main wep: Silenced AK47 and as side arm golden eagle

Perk 1: Bandelier
                            Perk 2: Stoping power
                            Perk 3: Dead Silence

Comment

^^^^

i know its not significant, but UAV jammer and Deadly silence are the other way around for guys who couldnt find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X