I Want Dogtags!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want Dogtags!!

dogtag collecting is a favourite pastime for me from bf2142, and its annoying how it wont show how many knife kills you have and the dogtags you have

I WANT MORE STATS IW!

Originally posted by JumpStyle. View Post
    dogtag collecting is a favourite pastime for me from bf2142, and its annoying how it wont show how many knife kills you have and the dogtags you have

I WANT MORE STATS IW!
    I've been saying this forever!! I've knifed hundreds and hundreds of people so far, i want stats on it!

Comment

When the round ends and its shows the names on the scorebaord it does show some dogtag icons next to peoples names, what does that mean?

Comment

the dogtags beside peoples names mean theyre dead

Comment

anyone managed to knife someone using that last stand perk?
          i managed to get this poor guy who was shooting me with his pistol with the last stand n i jus when in for the knife...... poor sitting duck....

Comment

I WANT MORE STATS IW!
            This is not BF2142. Stats destroy a game. Don't let this happen to this one. Stats whores were seen in BF2 - BF2142 - QW:ET. IT'S TERRIBLE.

Let them expand the XP limit, make the maps a little bit bigger so there is more movement going on. The only thing that would be odd - What could be added. More RANK ? They have all Marine Corps Rank in there. More Weapons ? Maybe. More Perks ? maybe.

We'll see what Infinity Ward and Activision will do with this game. I hope it won't be patch'stroyed !!!
            :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Stalker-NSDQ
              We'll see what Infinity Ward and Activision will do with this game. I hope it won't be patch'stroyed !!!
              well, so far the first patch seems well, except for the wierd pb kicks....:dead:

Comment

This is not BF2142. Stats destroy a game. Don't let this happen to this one. Stats whores were seen in BF2 - BF2142 - QW:ET. IT'S TERRIBLE.

Let them expand the XP limit, make the maps a little bit bigger so there is more movement going on. The only thing that would be odd - What could be added. More RANK ? They have all Marine Corps Rank in there. More Weapons ? Maybe. More Perks ? maybe.

stats do not destroy games.. where the **** did you get that from? I enjoy looking at my stats, i like being awesome at something.. stat-padding - what your thinking of is not what I want, stat padding is done for xp to rank because bf2142 is hard as **** to rank in. But since COD4 is ridiculously easy to rank up in ie. level 55 = no longer a nub (doesnt mean you're good) then working towards improving your stats becomes another hobby

Comment

Originally posted by venny View Post
                  i managed to get this poor guy who was shooting me with his pistol with the last stand n i jus when in for the knife...... poor sitting duck....
                  yeah i enjoy that alot haha, theyre just lying there waiting to be sent to heaven :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by venny View Post
                    I knifed my first one today when in Last stand...

This dude almost ran over me without noticing me, and it would have been wrong not to knife him..

Comment

There's is zero skill to knifing in CoD4, you can't really miss. I'm glad there are no dogtags.

Comment

stats do not destroy games.. where the **** did you get that from? I enjoy looking at my stats, i like being awesome at something.. stat-padding - what your thinking of is not what I want, stat padding is done for xp to rank because bf2142 is hard as **** to rank in. But since COD4 is ridiculously easy to rank up in ie. level 55 = no longer a nub (doesnt mean you're good) then working towards improving your stats becomes another hobby
                        yes they do.. it leads to stats padding and illegal servers.

im grateful CoD4 isnt like that i will be glad if it stays the way it is.

People who want stats should stick to BF2/2142.

Comment

Yea, i feel stats ruined BF. It's not statspadding, its how people only care about their k/d ratio etc.. in game. They therefore tend to pursue their own goals. You see people sitting at the rear in AA guns trying desperately to get their badges etc.. In COD4 people can concentrate on the game and they play properly once they have got all the unlocks and ranks.
                          I dunno if that made sense but can you see where i'm coming from?

Comment

the rest ok but ET:QW does not have stats padders in by any means, there is nothing to pad except to get a few medals no one else can see.

Comment

No, please no stats. If i want stats i would play BF series. But now i just want fun without stats and don't have to worry about my K/D.

I got great memories from CoD:UO and i want this game to have similar memories to look back to.

Comment

Working...
                              X